STORY PASS Neon Masquerade

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 13, 2019.

1. It doesn't πŸ™ƒ I still got rewards for both after selling back .. so I just bought it again. πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ Hope o haven't made the mistake worse... πŸ˜‚ No problems, sooo far....
    [​IMG]

xX_DayDreamz_Xx likes this.
  2. I did the same, don't worry. If we have issues... we'll have issues together. 🀭

3. yeah im confused and bought back too where does black light lantern come into play

4. I am assuming it is a reward for some of the later tiers! I'll be updating the Stories Tiers and Rewards thread as I collect new information, so check back occasionally and feel free to contact me if you have anything that might help. ❀

-Stud_Muffin-, Ecchisaurus and Rizky like this.
  5. πŸ˜† At least I won't be alone.

Muschi likes this.
  6. I love that I was able to get the ec version as a gift! I love the Avis and I’m so happy that I can finally participate in an ec side story! Thanks ATA!

7. Guy avi is trash

-Stud_Muffin- likes this.
  8. Oh, thank you so much for the information!

Muschi likes this.
  9. Buying M & F masks for bentos wmo!

10. yes, they are one in the same, aka if you bought all 4 masks, only 2 stories will start
    The first part is the same regardless of what mask you got, and the second part is only for the people who bought the ec masks

Vo likes this.
  11. So how many do it take πŸ™„ I don’t see that posted

Voodoo49 likes this.
  12. Check the story tiers and rewards thread to follow the updates as we learn them

Vo and Muschi like this.
  13. Where to get rosa neon thoπŸ™„

14. From any hunt boxes (timer, lite, or ec)
    For future referance, you can click the little 'i' within the story to see where to find the required items

Vo, Empress_, Santana and 1 other person like this.
    Santana, Vo and Muschi like this.
  16. Question. If we bought both masks, how do we control which gender to follow first? Even if I sell back the masks, the story continues so I'm not sure how to control that.

17. they have same quest line so

18. So one Rose will go towards both quests?

19. Yes.

20. Is anyone selling the mask for bentos? Wall me and I don't know where to post this so 🀧