STORY PASS Neon Masquerade

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Aug 13, 2019.

1. Safe answer is the Buying/Selling thread.

2. Till when will this mask will be effective/expire? Till u finished the story or till end of hunt? 🙄

3. Till you finish the quests

Santana likes this.
  4. O thank u thank u

5. Goodluck for everyone who’s doing the VIP tasks.

6. I'm irritated I have to open boxes to get the rose but okay, I see what's happening

7. Is there a price , how much should I ask for vip mask when buying it for bentos to give someone else?

8. Heyyo I just bought the EC item in shop but literally nothing happened, my EC got deducted, there is no new quest and when i checked my items, I don’t even see the EC item in there. Oh the shop says I own 0 of the item despite just buying it. Is this intended or did I just 99EC for no reason?

9. I mean... I can see the mask in your showcase. Maybe you just needed to reload your app?

10. There are only 2 quests that will start, the vip quest line is an extension of the 1m quest line. Once you get past 4.1k drops, you'll need to continue using the vip story pass.

Vo likes this.
  11. sooo there's no expiry date when you need to finish the vip one right?

12. Well, I guess I'm not buying the Credit mask then. I can see a lot of players becoming unable to complete the story because of this.

That sort of requirement is like the starting story requiring a credit based purchase to complete. It is scummy, deceptive and exploitative.

13. Agreed on above post. I have 99ec to complete it and even if I get that ec back, the fact that we need to open boxes with low drop rate on roses, and also pay another 99ec to complete it is utter bs.

xX_DayDreamz_Xx likes this.
  14. Not to mention that the forum post came up 2h late and people already bought either both cash mask or ec ones. It feels very exploitative, not happy with this is handled

xX_DayDreamz_Xx and bb like this.
  15. Someone sell me 1 neon rosa ty😂

16. You cannot trade or gift them.

17. Guys I luvvvvvvvv the girl avi good choose .... please tell me it's the hunt after this one 1 🙊💕

18. Gurrrrrl so true hate spending money/ecs

19. Why would you ask a complete stranger to give you $10

Rizky likes this.
  20. x.x crap, how do I reverse my EC purchase lol