Your Thoughts ?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by FIoccinaucinihilipilification, Apr 19, 2016.

1. This is true tho. You can add Va to the list. I can give 3 gas station/stores rn that are like this.

2. This is my question tho, if India is so gd why do many come to America?

The dif is America give more chances for other to start something or do things they never could in their Homeland.

Everyone comes over here with dreams they feel they can't do in other places. Now I am not going to sit here and say any race is better. Bcuz no one is flat out perfect. We can go on for ages what wrong doing ppl have done to others in the past and now going on to this day.

Ppl get hyped up over the past... for what? Talking as if everyone had a hand in the past. When most on this game wasn't even born yet.

Or... I can go on about terrorist groups that harm others for the sake of religion. No one is better or right in this case. All of you are trying to go head to head beating your chests like apes to say someone's race is far more superior.

No race is superior. The only thing that should count is human race. We all have our issues. From ppl going without food, clothing, a decent home, meds, docs, crime... list can go on. Guess what tho, that is in every damn country.

3. India is not good right now.But Indians are.Truth be told,India is still a developing country.And there are a lot of developed countries out there,America being one of the main one.

Now,since the people are way too good and think that they deserve better.And the conditions will obviously have a difference in the developing and the developed countries.Thus Indians come to US.

4. The living condition of the average Indian living in India is good or bad? What's the average life expectancy?

5. The living conditions of an average Indian depends on the region Youre living in.

Average life expectancy is 65 for male and 68 for females, I think

6. googling mens 67.3yrs womens 69.6yrs.expectancy changed in decades after freedom

which was like 42 or less...yrs

7. I think there is good and bad in every country, every person. Why highlight India? One can also point out bad in other countries. There are pros and cons to every country. Why highlight the bad?

8. Coz they are unhappy ppl with low self esteem that need to find fault with others to feel good about themself

9. I'm sorry but I noticed your comments weren't exactly very diplomatic either. You were trying to bring down America and compare it with how great India is and I find that unfair.

It's unfair to compare two nations which are completely different and to state which is better and to criticize the people of the other nation.

Our nationality only determines where we are born and it doesn't make us any better or worse as a person. It doesn't define who we are intrinsically.

I admire the different cultures around the world and it saddens me to see people argue this way instead of helping each other out. You may be in different countries but we all live on one planet.

10. Btw some history 101... India was not the main reason for the silk road. In fact it is called the silk road, not just bcuz of goods traded over many continents and countries, but for China's silks it had traded. Not only that, this is why the great wall was also created.

But as Wolf said. That I do agree with.

Your posts alone show faults you try to play and belittle others over things that are silly.

11. wat need to compare two countries??.all have pros and cons.nobody is perfect america or india.so stop arguing over different peoples culture??

12. Higher life expectancy than I thought. Guess there are more above the poverty line than I'd thought. Good news

13. Ofc there are.You see,there is this problem with people.The living condition of some groups of people in India are the worst.It doesnt mean that the entire country is living under poverty.And these people are poor due to the old indian system as well the colonization of the country by British.

14. @bigbadwolf I wasn't trynna bring Americans down...in one of my comments I specifically mentioned what I mean by Americans, so yeah

15. im texan and have no problem with indian people.ive accualy found that indians here in the states are pretty nice the accent is a bit funny but thats only cause its different.

16. It's a place

17. I believe that is what he was saying. If you read all he posted.

18. Lol this is still going.

#USABETTERTHANINDIA