Your Thoughts ?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by FIoccinaucinihilipilification, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Oh the ignorance

2. No one ik that runs the gas stations hires white ppl... js

No idea how he helped King also.

3. AIN'T IGNORANCE GREAT OR WHAT?!

4. Lol i've only seen either indians or them illegal Mexicans working in gas stations

5. true

6.  too big of a topic to get into rn. Bbl lol

7. Oh hun I've met a couple of ppl in pimd that work in gas station run by indians...but I didn't judge them coz that's no criteria to judge ppl or a nation

8. Idk after 9/11 i've judged every indian lookin motha lova

9. Wait....

Indians hire Americans to work in their cheap, trashy gas stations? WHERE? I've NEVER been in a gas station, tobacco shack, or Indian food joint that has a single American on the staff. Illinois, California, Michigan, Nevada, Colorado, Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Florida, Mississipi, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama, and Georgia are the SEVERAL states I've been through, mostly major cities with large diverse populations, and still... Indians work for themselves and don't hire Americans.
    Not only are they in the gas station and convenience store businesses, but the hotel business, as well, and they are ALL family owned and employed.
    Seriously, where do you get your information? INDIA?
    Tsk tsk. Must be all that muddy water and Ebola getting to your head. You ought to lie down for a bit, Mr. Philosopher.

10. Its cultural pride bruh ^

11. I live in America and I know white ppl that work on gas stations owned by Indians.

13. Awww its funny how conveniently you ignored the other facts I laid down..

As for Ebola it hasn't hit India yet nor did it originate here

The problem with a few ignorant Americans like you is that you think the world starts and ends in america, and yet you don't even know the facts about a small world of yours....

About muddy water, just goes to show that indians are immune to most extreme conditions, whereas Americans are too delicate...you go to the doctor if you get a cold lol

Note: by Americans I mean the ignorant fraction of the american population like yourself and spit fire..

14. I'm a divine genius babyyy

15. #AMERICAHELLYEAH!!

16. Nooo my phone dying, i shalt be back later to spread my ignorance like a woman spreads her uh books!

Deuces

17. Also go read this and enlighten your ignorant self

18. thread still moving??

19. Umm,guys yall should calm down.Every country is good and bad in a variety of ways.And trashy or whatever the gas station is,every job has got its own value.And its high time yall remember that