Your Thoughts ?

Discussion in 'Strategy' started by FIoccinaucinihilipilification, Apr 19, 2016.

1. Was that store the seven eleven?

2. ^ sure it was :O

3. I can't say I dislike a whole country for a few bad apples. We can't put labels like that. Bcuz each person will carry themselves how they want. Some being nice, mean, pervy as hell, smart, funny/silly... the list can go on. You will find that in every race tho.

I don't believe in the religious ways. But to each his or her own. I don't know the prime minister enough to comment.

4. An Indian tobacco store owner back home use to let my fiancée and I buy alcohol when we were underage and would give us free cigarettes for stocking his coolers when we went in to buy stuff. He also knew us by name, made the other customers go to the back of the line when we went in his store, and made fun of the picture of she and I on my bank card. That was how most of the Indians we ever met back home were.
    The ones here, though, that we have met so far, are mostly pervs. I can't take her into a gas station without one of them trying to cop a feel or get a look down her shirt. Hell, one of the younger employees at the Indian gas station up the road had my fiancée in a corner dry humping her leg. I walked in to see what the hell was taking her so long to pay for gas, and I walked in seeing my fiancée being dry humped like a dog by the little bastard. Needless to say, we had him deported back to India after I bounced his face off the brick wall inside the store a few times

5. I think Indian romance is different to Western romance. Because in the West we don't have it and we look at Indian men being romantic and think it's demeaning to both the man and the woman.
    We all have urges and crushes and what not. All humans do but I know as an Australian I'm more likely to keep it hidden for fear of being more "easy" or let's just say, more often interested in girls.
    However there seems to be no such inhibition or like um restraint from Indian men to show that they are attracted to a woman. So we'll tend to see you guys as pervs or for the more frigid amongst us, sleazy womanizers.

Other than that perhaps there is a bit of discrimination about hygiene because in India it's not the best in the average household.

But really any Indian who comes to a place where there is better sanitation and access to water, will tend to improve their hygiene simply because it's available. Unless perhaps it's a habit to clean once every 4 or more days. But this is an unfair assumption to make.

Western girls I know can be put off by the attention they are shown by the romantics from India, but at the end of the day who doesn't want to be loved? They'll come around.

I don't mean to offend anyone. Just the main 2 prejudices I've observed around Indians and an attempt to explain them.

6. Okay I'm laughing at the contrast between my paragraph and food stamps 

7. Kefo, return my hits. I'm still waiting.
    Is this college English class? No, it's a game. I have the ability to type in perfect paragraphs and earn your adoration, Kefo, but it's a game and I don't care that much. You, sir, need to let your butthole relax just a little.
    If you want to get for real about paragraphs, yours aren't set up the correct way. Your ideas aren't structured, Professor Kefo.
    Brush up on those English paragraph skills then re-write your paragraph. Stop hatin' on me because you're insecure. You aren't even relevant.

8. Was not talking about the structure or how well written yours is. Was laughing at the contrast and 2 different interpretations of the same sort of behaviour.

9. Americans are brutal, Kefo. We shoot first, ask questions later. I don't find humping my fiancee's leg like a dog "romantic." That's straight up perverted behavior. Like damn, I know her rack is like... RIGHT THERE, but humping her ain't gonna help you out.

10. If you say so. I think it's rather charming.

11. India has always had it bad. What is modern-day North America was mistaken as India then India was victim to Britain's rising imperialism. But, India has had triumphant moments too. India was major part of the Silk Road trading in exotic spices that were regarded worth as much or more then gold. India has also given the world one of the most famous and influential activist leader Mahatma Gandhi who during the 1930s and 1940s marched and held nonviolent demonstrations to end British oppression and gain independence for India. Gandhi's method's influenced another famous activist who used non-violent demonstrations and marches, Martin Luther King Jr. So, in my opinion is India is a beautiful country with a rich history where many religion's are practiced peacefully, something the US can't seem to achieve. There are a few racists out in the world, but they can't change the fact India has stood up against every challenge it has faced so far.

12. You asked what people think, no use taking it anally.

13. The Brits helped India if anything giving them vital skills like engineering.

Nowadays they make royal enfield bikes there. And have some of the best engineers

14. Excuse you...the Brits gave us nothing...India was the richest country in the world (it still is one of the richest)...the Brits just took our wealth.

The Brits practised divide and rule and used Muslims and Hindus against each other which is still prevalent. The Brits created an administration system where the poor people where exploited which is still prevalent...the list is endless...so yeah don't be in an illusion that Brits gave us something.

Also, what thylord said is accurate..India is the spiritual capital of the world, where ppl for all over the world come for internal peace and finding meaning to their life. We have you Yoga, which if practised properly, is better than your modern day gym coz yoga keeps you physically and mentally fit. Also, India gave you zero(circle), and circle has provided solutions to many critical problems (do googling).
    We gave you math, vedic math is still valid and very advanced even in today's world. There's a lot more, so no Brits gave us nothing, they stole a lot coz they are thieves, whereas India has always given so much to the world

p.s the greatest philosophy, Buddhism was born in India

16. Excuuuuuse me, Mr. Philosopher, but if India is sooooo rich, why do Indians come to America and start cheap, trashy gas stations, most of which are not even taxed by the government? I'd like the answer to that please and thanks. 

17. Indians start cheap trashy gas stations and hire Americans to work for them, that's what makes us classy

Moreover, silicon valley is dominated by Indian population..

More than 15% of the start ups in America are run by Indians

Mumbai has more money than Los Angeles

Youre trash

18. Never date an Indian chick bruhs if you dump her she gonna get her brother whose in isis on yo ass bruhh

19. Lol Isis isn't an Indian organisation.

Its best to shut your trap and let ppl consider you a fool than to open it and prove them right

20. Fool? Not a fool? Who cares what people think m8!!

#USA