NEW FEATURE XCs™️: Your Official Guide

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Nov 12, 2019.

1. Seems like you hit the person who’s announced as the spotlight but if you get there a split second too late, DTW 🤦‍♀️

2. How do we find out who the spotlight is?

3. There was an announcement in campus about ATAStrange having the spotlight. So i assume that’s where it’ll be. Literal goose chase 😂

4. I don’t even have that quest on my xcs board lmao

5. This kind of new version of pimd was amazing, but why did pimd stop...?party hard and dace party..?plz let me now. Thankyou

6. It’s removed from mine now.

7. Yeah, I really liked those tasks as well. :-(

8. What's the point of this spot light stuff if lower stats dont even have a chance thanks ata for something useless for low stat people

9. Many ppl wants , that task i guess this task will be back after this hunt with new feature 🔥

10. No instructions, not everyone has the task...just a guessing game. Not nice, ATA, not nice

11. Tell me about it. The ones who do know won't tell

Cecillia and l-_-FuzakeruNa-_-I like this.
  12. I know idk how I managed to get on the lb with the lowest stats lmao. this task is reward less for lower stats and no one understands it 🤷🏻‍♂️

SnowSparrow likes this.
  13. WTF IS SPOTLIGHT?

Diablo likes this.
  14. Can you recall what you did or how you knew that a player had the “spotlight” ?

Muschi likes this.
  15. Unfair xc to say the least. iOS users are in disadvantage as we can’t see who has the spotlight (Android users can see), big mcs users can’t be hit...Tremendous disaster!!!

16. LOL oh you can only see it on android? what does it look like? can someone post a screenshot? i’m so curious

Bratsturbation, AlanaLeissac and Pi like this.
  17. I can't even see and I use android💀

Hera likes this.
  18. I have android i cant see

19. I got the task but I HAVEN'T A CLUE WTFIT MEANS so I'm paying it no mind

20. Same. This quest is way too buggy and unplayable tbh

Hera likes this.