CONTEST WINNERS Winners of the Masquerade Raffle! 🎭

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 2, 2022.

1. Uh, no not true. I only got 1 tix. But won 4th ☺️

Muschi likes this.
  2. Congrats!

3. Ty got my runner up prizes 💕

4. Thank you for the avi and misc ATA 💕

5. Congratulations

6. A guaranteed box means that it doesn't matter if you win something you are still guaranteed to get a box. If you won something with one ticket than you won, but, you won't get an extra box. If you hadn't won something you would've got nothing as opposed to someone who didn't win something but had bought 12 or more tickets, even though they didn't win something, they will get a box reguardless.

1. Buy 12+ tickets - Get a box reguardless of win or loose
    2. Buy 12+ tickets (win) - Get a box + whatever prize
    3. Buy 12+ tickets (loose) - Get a box
    4. Buy <12 tickets (win) - Get a prize, doesn't get an extra box
    5. Buy <12 tickets (loose) - Get nothing
    Your situation applys to the 4th one 👆

LeeJarrett and Ayse like this.
  7. I didn't say all winners were people with a lot of tickets... I checked campus or pub or lb or friends and etc my point is out of 1100 at 800 were people with+12 tickets that were already guarantee a box therefore the raffle was a reward to those spending money. Yes you've seen people with one ticket win or 1-5 but how many have you seen compared to how many of those with+12k tickets? There's the question. Even if they used randomness it was partially biased.

8. It's about luck you said more tickets means you're more likely to
    Raffle is about luck.. more tickets means you're more likely to win more runner up prizes not grand prizes but that wasn't the case.

9. Obviously they have to put some random with less tickets for it not be that obvious 🤷. You bought equal amounts what does it even mean is that a trend? It does not say how many tickets. If I recall correct I'm still free to express my mind. We've been playing for awhile we know better.

10. It was not biased in the slightest. I did not receive a confirmation from ATA with the winnings of my avis for buying 18 tickets. It was a raffle. Fussing about it will not uncover any dark secrets of scam. All I can say is, try for the next one.

LeeJarrett likes this.
  11. And honestly, I think you’d be more likely to win if you bought your tickets over a period of time - so the entries are spread out.

12. You weren't the one doing the raffle you can't say for sure as much as I could be I could also be right. I'm not fussing I'm expressing my opinion all of you jumping on the occasion to try to prove me wrong won't biase it 🤷.

13. That's your opinion and I respect it you could be right who knows

14. Why on earth would ATA do that to people though? Like why would they scam everyone that gives THEM money. The devs are not savages or malicious.

15. Omg thank you ATA! 💖💖💖

16. It was written that buying more tickets give you more chances therefore more “luck”. And it’s like that pretty much in any raffle, lottery and the like? You need to get over it. I don’t know the method they used to pick up the winners, but neither does you unless you’re there. And you’re just assuming because I do not think you wasted your time checking 800 people rewards 😂. What ATA can do — which they’ve been doing already — is to get everyone to just buy it, period. And then the ones who can’t afford it wouldn’t be able to buy it either way. Don’t spoil it for others just because you didn’t win what you wanted.

LeeJarrett, Ciara, Espacio and 3 others like this.
  17. buying the rose item wmos 🤓

18. What a scam🙄

19. i wasn't lucky enough to win any ava but ok with the regular cat mcs i got. sooo the question is who won the grand prize? Just curious 😏

Seriously likes this.
  20. o, i just noticed name in the picture post, congratulations raffle winners! 💕

Seriously likes this.