CONTEST WINNERS Winners of the Masquerade Raffle! 🎭

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 2, 2022.

1. It’s actually at the very top of the op

2. Woooo thank you so much! Love my new avi

3. Feel bad for anyone buying more than 1. It's just a raffle. You never have a chance but to waste money. πŸ˜…

4. Cat stats are big cute. It was worth dipping in for 1 raffle ticket 🐈

5. Go to the first page it should say

6. It's funny how many people are complaining and saying ATA ran a scam because they didn't win. I dare y'all to get all mad after doing one scratch off lottery.

Pancake95, Delight, -Katie- and 2 others like this.
  7. Hey All!
    Just wanted to let y'all know, as I know some people were still waiting earnestly, the rewards have all been given out by this point!

Additionally we noticed that the Stats for the Crimson Soled Heels and the Cranberry Domino Mask were mixed up in the original forum post.
    The Heels were supposed to be 1.5m and the Mask was supposed to be 750k.
    To fix this, we've just gone ahead and increased the stats on both items to be 1.5m!
    Sorry for any confusion, but I hope the extra stats make up for that β™₯️

Congrats to all the winners, thanks to all that participated and thank you for all the feedback we've seen here, we will do our best to incorporate it all in future!

πŸ’œβ™₯οΈπŸ’œ

Remolin, Adorabelle, _HeIium_ and 5 others like this.

8. Boooooo! Will, U better fix your help center I cant send a ticket, and discord doesnt help too. . There have been issues with my account that needs ur help/answers. 😠😠😠😠

9. Forums aint the spot for help like this friend!

If you are having trouble with a ticket not working try logging out of your account and back in/ reinstalling the app/ clearing the cache/ or connecting on wifi vs. data and it should fix any issues with tickets. Once we can chat with you there we'll get you helped out!

Delight likes this.
  10. I love you, but I already sold my mask cheaper than it is now worth πŸ₯²

tyty123 likes this.
  11. Nice grats atleast i got runner up reward

12. Crazy how people who bought 1 ticket got top prizes and ones who bought alot of tickets didn't get anything.... πŸ€”πŸ€”

tyty123 and GamerEmu like this.
  13. Again? πŸ₯Έ

GamerEmu and Ayse like this.
  14. More like... Seriously? 🀭

Ayse likes this.
  15. Which I did multiple times, that wont fix. Been trying for couple of weeks already, my last ticket is still open but if I try to send u any message, it wont let me.