Welcome New PIMD Mods!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 15, 2019.

1. How do I even become mod I never see ads

2. They’ll make a post when they’re looking for mods.Then you just apply and if you’re selected for the second round then you do that.

Lmao πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

3. Restart your app.

Satanist6 and Vo like this.
  4. They are mod or mad ? Because πŸ‘πŸ† πŸ‘ˆ I thought this symbols denote vegitables but your mad oh sorry mod noobs silenced me..but my notification shows you said suck my πŸ† on ___her wall so you got silenced 30 days...πŸ‘ˆ What is that ? So I realized you all guys are not mod.. no 1 mad

Satanist6 and Vo like this.
  6. I didn't t see the mod application

7. Mod Applications are currently CLOSED!

8. Just like you, mods also live in 2019 and understand sexual innuendos denoted by emojis! Reference the below image for the relevant term of use that you seem to have violated.

[​IMG]

Also, forums are not the place to post appeals or grievances for silences. This is also against TOU and may result in a forum ban. Please refrain from doing so in future. Thank you! ✌🏽

[​IMG]

9. I feel my brain melted reading this

10. *looks at the closest mod* Are you mod or mad?

11. How do I get a hacker key

12. You cannot get them anymore, except by trading with players that have them. You cannot use them to open the Hacker Boxes anymore though... those expired yearsssss ago.

Vo likes this.
  13. Everyday, I am surprised to see β€œNew Mods”.. and each time, it’s just this thread getting bumped πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

14. So I cant use it at all

15. You can be any stats to be a mod right?

16. Nope.
    Yes.

17. Thank you I forgot to say you are also my fav mod Lyssa!

18. Can we have mods that are active and do their jobs?? I've contacted 4 mods about an actual serious problem and I've been ignored. If any mods see this just wall me please. ATA has messed up my account big time and i cannot contact them to fix it

19. Moderators do have a life, so they can’t be online 24/7.

You can always try contacting support, especially if it has to do with details of your account since Moderators are able to edit or modify your account.

Muschi likes this.
  20. I think you meant aren’t or are not.

Technically, I think they can have an influence in your status/bio and/or ign being changed indirectly or directly via silencing though. I’m pretty sure that isn’t what he meant by account modifications, but still agree that contacting support may be the best method of solving most account issues.