Welcome New PIMD Mods!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 15, 2019.

1. I don’t think people are that stupid 🤡

2. People are always more stupud than you can imagine.

NightingaIe likes this.
  3. Unfortunately, you're wrong

Sansa, iPanicAtDiscos, Rizky and 2 others like this.
  4. I want to be a mod
    Been waiting for so long

5. When they’re looking for new mods fill out a form.

6. Id love to be a mod but havent been here long enough. Congrats!!

7. I wonna be a mod too

8. Stop bumping this thread ffs

Sansa, ShesAWanderLust and Muschi like this.
  9. 100% accurate

10. If we take the thread completely off topic, maybe we'll get it locked...

She told me to stuff the turkey, I took it the wrong way and am on the way to buy another turkey ...

11. Did you stuff it with Velveeta cheese and Flamin Hot Cheetos?
    [​IMG]
    Raise your hand if you're gonna use this recipe this Thanksgiving and give the in-laws the surprise of a lifetime... 🥴

Sansa and ndia like this.
  12. That woman looks like she'll beat you with a bag of Cheetos if you say anything bad about her turkey lol

Muschi likes this.
  13. Best way to keep it on topic, and avoid a potential forum ban, is to just not comment at all. 😉

QUINN likes this.
  14. So what happen if a mod BEING UNFAIR by silenced others in pub but giving WARNINGS to someone ? Instead of straight silencing her , he did give warning . Well both side did the samething ..and its unfair if only one side got silenced. He did this for so many times . Is it more like power abused ? Just asking .. wonder what ata would do :)

15. Wow wish ata kept that soothing cream gift lol

16. Why this game is not unfair? There more others chat in that pub or campus with dirty chat ask for sex for many times...pls take action for those do that...not only for people talk in their own languages.

17. It's not supposed to be in campus chat though so if you see it you can help by reporting those messages. Moderators are just helping and not all of the moderators are online but I believe some are available.

The person who got silenced could send a ticket to ATA to see it if it's valid or not. Moderators always try to warn first as far as I see.

Sansa and iPanicAtDiscos like this.
  18. How do we gets shards?

19. If you’re referring to the new avatar shards, you’ll get them from boxes you can buy in the store.

Maddi_Matsu likes this.