Welcome, New Moderators!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, May 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Congrats Everyone

2. I'd like to pull out a quote from the handy dandy Copy and Paste file that mods like to reference frequently and say #TheyHaveLivesToo #TheyDon'tHaveTime

3. I only know lily and lyssa being active in forums. Also Jersey. The rest is a mystery

4. As time goes on, people get less active and the same goes for moderators. The older mods who stayed on still do their duties it's just that there is a sheer volume of thirst and violations going on it looks like we don't actually do anything when we do.

The new mods are understandably excited and happy about their appointment so give them some time to settle and learn how to be great mods.

For me, cleaning up campus is a team effort with players who care, the mods and support. It's not a perfect system and we all know what kind of people the game tends to attract so we must stay vigilant to keep the game we play as clean as we can.

5. The only time I've seen jersey is when she popped in looking for supports for her thread tbfh?

6. At least you know her 

8. You don't have to be an active Forumer or well known in the Community to become a mod. You'll see in the next 3 months how good they do what they should do. Congrats to all new mods and hope this will help 

9. well said

10. ikr 

11. In hindsight wasn’t her thread about not wanting to friend people? Doesn’t quite fit the idea of a mod :lol:

12. I know clickbait. He's active in gcs and help his friends sell items in pp? ops or is that another clickbait?

13. Did you make an alt just to say that

14. savave

15. Lol he must let it out

16. congratulations to the new mods

17. who knows, alts are spread across

18. Congratulations

19. Thank Youuuu???

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.