STORY PASS Watch This Space 👽

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Oct 1, 2021.

1. LMAO DROP A CAT OMFG
    💀✋🏻

2. Is anyone else super upset about the drop a cat? What’s the point of “Giftable EC Pass” the devs said “Its for the friends short on ECs” How in the hell are we supposed to get 69EC for a Cat!!!! like come on I am super mad.. just wasted bentos. Since I can’t spend ECs -.- The worst! I wish I waited. The Avis are so ugly yet I love passes. This is a smack too the face. At least I supported your company and bought it…

3. I take back what I said LOL You can pick the avi, sure, but god forbid a smaller player get a trade pass and then not be able to drop for EC party and now they don’t get proper rewards 🥱🤡 Over it. Glad I didn’t participate in this bs. Definitely wouldn’t drop a kitty for this.

insatiablevixen_ and Trixie like this.
  4. How can i get rid of the base pass does anyone know? I cant sell it and i keep getting the notifs everytime i hit for the first step (i am not spending 3dns on this). Someone help 😭

5. You just have to keep it and let the timer run out for the quest to go away. Once you buy it, it is activated, no getting rid of it. :(

marly_marls likes this.
  6. NOT BOOTLEG😂

SavageNixi3 likes this.
  7. To all those that were concerned regarding the drop a cat task, I've confirmed w various other players that u DO NOT have to drop a cat to complete the task, u CAN complete the task by dropping a cat/complete 5 CCs/complete 3DSs.

As u can see below, the task preview and task progress both indicates it's a CHOICE (since it says 'or'), not a NECESSITY. I've personally fact-checked that it can be completed by completing 5CC 👇 So it seems ATA just forgot to use a conjunction in the main task screen. We're all good guys.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Jaws and Mihoshi like this.
  8. That’s nice but still crappy for what’s supposed to be an easy and EC friendly pass- dns, ec dropping / paying out bentos or chibis, etc etc isn’t the friendliest option still. If it were kinis that people often host for free or 1c, sure, but meh. Not much better.

Iriesa likes this.
  9. Just wanted to say that I like your X-Files fanfic. Hunter/Gray is nearly as good as the last story pass.

10. You make a great point actually. I went and compiled a list of rewards for both the cash and ecs pass this time round and realize actually you might be spending more than (or on par with) the rewards you're getting.
    I guess that extra cost can be attributed to a payment of sorts for the exclusivity of the avatars/stat item

Cash Pass Cost: 3 DNs
    Cash Pass Completion Rewards:
    • 1 Doctor's Note
    • 1 Amazing Furniture Key
    • 1 Slow Jam
    • 1 Bro Code Party Amp
    • 1 Agent Avatar Of Your Choice
    • Timer Box/Pet Feeding/Pet Capsule Speedups (30min each or less)
    • PIMD Banks
    • Spinner Tokens

ECs Pass Cost: 3-4b
    ECs Pass Tasks Completion Cost:
    • Payment to complete 5CCs or 3DS
    (bare min if u pick options that u don't have to spend)
    • Payment/use of DNs for Session and/or Flash to get ~27.3k or more drops for completion
    ECs Pass Completion Rewards:
    • 11 Doctor's Note
    • 2 Care Pack Notice
    • 3 Amazing Furniture Key
    • 4 PIM Key
    • 3 Sow Jam
    • 1 Bro Code Party Amp
    • 1 Art Skool Party Amp
    • 1 VIP Pass Party Amp
    • 3 Otaku Party Amp
    • 1 Pizza Bikini
    • 1 Hypnocat
    • Agent Avatar Box (for avatar you didn't get from cash pass)
    • 2 Alien Avatars
    • 6mcs Ray Gun (Story Pass exclusive stat item)
    • Timer Box/Pet Feeding/Pet Capsule Speedups
    • PIMD Banks
    • Spinner Tokens

_SAPPHIRE_ and Vector like this.
  11. I hate this new trend of not being able to pick masc or fem. Feels like a waste

12. You pick it at the end when you've completed the tasks, rather than the start 😊 I guess this way it gives you time to decide which one you want instead of being stuck with your initial choice.

13. Good! It was the lack of conjunction that made me think you needed to do both. Like drop a cat AND complete cc/ds.

14. I'm trying to figure out how to get the goo, what parties drop it?

15. Thank goodness Ata supplied dns. In mollys corner and today when you loaded up the app. Because I was 2,000 moves over 300 for the first part 😂

they and MarBaby788 like this.
  16. I’m so confused.. I purchased a VIP badge completed the footsteps portion and it asked me to choose to continue the case or go on a vacation. I chose to go on and then it gave me a choice to choose male or female avi. What happened? What did I do wrong? I thought I was supposed to get all avatars.

17. You cant

18. It's a random drop from any party.
    You did nothing wrong. That's just the completion of the portion that gives you your first avatar. The story will continue and you will get a new task once u reload your app

20. Well rip I accidentally tapped on post before I even typed lmao and I can't delete 🥴 my bad for the spam.
    Anywys, just wanted to say I'm not sure if I remembered the part for goo drops correctly, I could've gotten it mixed up w the footprints. U can confirm it by tapping on the (i) icon on the task page and it should tell u whether it's obtainable from any party or only potd/ppotd/ecs parties.