STORY PASS Watch This Space 👽

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Oct 1, 2021.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

FAQ

Where do I buy it?
    The Misc section of the store! (The VIP Special Agent Badge and Special Agent Badge are also in Trending.)
    Heads up! The Special Agent Badge Story Pass can only be completed once.
    Do I need to buy the cash pass? Can I just purchase the VIP pass?
    You will indeed need to purchase the cash pass. The cash pass gives you the beginning of the story and the first avi. The VIP version's story picks up right at the end of where the cash pass' story stops, and you will begin earning the VIP rewards starting from there.
    What is this other pass?
    This time there is a Tradeable Special Agent Badge.
    How does the Tradeable Special Agent Badge
    It costs the same amount of EC's as the VIP Special Agent Badge, but it allows you to trade it to one lucky friend so they can also do this story. It makes a great gift for that friend who may be a little short on EC's!
    This item can be found in the MISC section of the store among the other passes!!!
    You can only buy one Tradeable Special Agent Badge at a time, so you'll have to give/trade it away before you can buy another!
    Please remember this item activates once its traded, so you can't trade it multiple times.
    Once the other player receives the trade the Tradeable Special Agent Badge will convert to a VIP Special Agent Badge in their showcase.
    *THIS ITEM CANNOT BE USED BY THE PURCHASER, IT HAS TO BE TRADED TO BE ACTIVATED!!!*
    How does this Story Pass work?
    This Story Pass does not contain any story choices - players will need to collect Strange Footprints, Mysterious Goo, and/or Top Secret Files to progress.
    How do I pick the Masculine or Feminine Avatar/Story?
    This Story Pass does not contain any Avatar boxes and/or Masc/Femme paths.
    Upon Story Completion, if you purchased the regular ($1M Cash) Special Agent Badge, you will receive 1 Agent avatar. If you purchased the VIP Special Agent Badge or are using the Tradable Special Agent Badge, you will receive ALL avatars and a stat item upon story completion.
    How many times can I complete the Story Pass?
    The Story Pass can only be completed ONCE.

#1 [ATA]Virgo, Oct 1, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2021
    Brenley5, QUBY, enigma- and 16 others like this.
  2. I don't really like their design , last story passes were better

3. Alien content! After all this time??? 👽

4. I kinda like it

Espacio likes this.
  5. well you’ve left me speechless💀

Vector, luvhaven, Puma and 1 other person like this.
  6. the female looks pretty decent :) i would’ve liked a better stat item though and design for the male but hehe among us

-_-Anurag-_-, Shen-Yue-Yu and Espacio like this.
  7. The alien avatar is cool I guess, don’t know if it’s worth it tho! Wish it was more dedicated to the aliens itself.

8. 🛸👽 Greetings earthlings

9. Okay I actually love this

IggyFFXV and --Senorita-- like this.
  10. average...😐
    ava rating : 2 out of 10

-bae, SweetAsYoni, xo40 and 21 others like this.
  11. 👽🔫 so exciting ❤️

12. I want the ray gun uwu

xBabyBunnyx likes this.
  13. The male avi seems like Tennant from doctor who 😂

HellinhighHeelz and CapedClown like this.
  14. NOT THE STORY PASS ENDING ON MY BDAY 😭😂💀

15. Looks cool. Kinda wish it was Halloween themed considering it’s October lol

16. This is pretty cool! Been wondering about a pass.

17. I wish we still had some of those older artists this thing looks overworked I'm probably still get it though because it's different

Bigby, iAsteria, Jellopish and 5 others like this.
  18. Ugly as per usual. Great job ATA. But I expect nothing less.

-bae, spooky, -Vexxy and 19 others like this.