STORY PASS Watch This Space 👽

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Virgo, Oct 1, 2021.

1. 2nd task: get 2300 footprint drops. Reward: 300banks, 200spinnercoins, 2x30min pet capsule speedups, 2x15 min timer speedups

2. This 🤧👽

3. e
    selling instant dionysus&opal for 2 vip story pass each,or all of my birthstone avis except opal for 1 vip story pass each wall me,also selling zodiac instant avis for 2 vip story pass.

4. u wanna buy my 6mcs single alien stats item?

Noen likes this.
  5. Bleh . Not for me . Ugly tbh

TabloidJunkie and ninetales like this.
  6. Will we get kitty or kini after completion of story?

7. Yes. Kini and cat 🙈

8. Can we have a woman of color for the next story pass 🥺

tyty123 and SadisticYonii like this.
  9. This had so much potential smh 😔
    That cash avi is definitely not worth spending 3dns over at the beginning, since when was using dns in story passes mandatory to progress?

tyty123, SadisticYonii, Bigby and 5 others like this.
  10. I used the vip pass and 1m pass will I get all avatars or only one

11. If you bought the 89ec badge, you'll have all 4 avis at the end.

13. They’re not even aliens they just using a AR/VR infusion system like the Microsoft hololens 2 I can see the tech but nice try though ! Rating 0-10 considering is about that time the designs could’ve been more ominous.

Bigby likes this.
  14. You only got the base avi with past cash passes anyway. 🙄 You still had to pay for the better avis.

15. You got to pick the base avatar, though. 😪

tyty123 and they like this.
  16. That's what I just found out. At the end of the base badge it asks you if you want the masculine or feminine avi. That's a major relief!

tyty123, MayaTheHopeful and Cavalera like this.
  17. That’s good to know.

18. Glad to see players can decide which avatar they want at the end. However, the exclusivity of basic rewards still doesn’t sit right with me and most of what I said, in my opinion of course, still stands. 🤷🏻‍♀️

they and Cavalera like this.
  19. Please next story pass should mermaid or mythology based I dont like this story pass 😭

tyty123 and RavenCronwell like this.
  20. I’m so confused. It’s great you have a giftable version for that friend “that doesn’t have ecs” - but one of the tasks is to drop a hypnocat and the reward is a hypnocat. So either that friend without ecs would have to already have a cat on hand, or have to buy ecs anyways? Or am I misunderstanding something here?

tyty123, Watari, marly_marls and 3 others like this.