CONTEST [VOTE NOW] Avatar Contest Top 10

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 21, 2018.

1. I didn’t say Brazilians couldn't vote nor did I say their votes weren’t valid. It was an observation on where the majority of the votes came from. And then I suggested that ATA do forum polls because that would ensure that the votes come from people that actually play PIMD

2. LOL this is interesting

3. Idk,I like your positivity. Better luck in future competitions.

5. Yeah Tbh tho I want your avis to win :( Now I'm getting sad. I would buy that female avi?

6. YEAH THE VOTES THAT COME FROM PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY PLAY PIMD?

7. GG WP 

8. Lol I had to I saw the moment

9. I love the avatars you made 

10. Vote for kittens for more tomboy type i know yall are tired of the girly girl avis too.

11. This is just a popularity contest. Sucks to be anyone who doesn’t have a large social media presence like some people. Bad call, ATA.

12. When has it ever done a good call lol

13. Lmao, you right.

14. Michaela?

15. It looks like some sorta marketing/advertising strategy for the apes. Non-gamers getting on the page to vote will do them so some good: attract new players, gain more following on Fb etc. While it puts players without much social media presence at a disadvantage, the apes keep acting smarter regardless.

16. It’s not great for them, they’re appearing outdated, how many people do you know these days who boast about facebook and how many likes their Facebook posts get? Instagram which focuses on peoples interest and suggests it on their homepage would have been a smarter marketing plan for attracting potential downloads. Either way, if that was the plan, they should promote more on app stores - not Facebook. They’d get more votes for sure.

17. Bottom line is ape are doing this for marketing someone said before they target audience is older people.

The younger generations are more using Instagram and Snapchat because of the celebrity following craze. So in the future and currently Facebook is dying.

Ape only do things that will benefit them, do you really think they care about the players and whether it’s not a popularity ?? Let’s be honest.

18. thank you qt 

^ the other reason not to use facebook. people are creepy as HELL and can & will use players' real name/life against them. it's nasty.

19. They are all pretty and it would be pretty if they were all in the avatar store....

But the one I really want is winning soooooo I'm happy with the result of this.

20. Agreed especially the people who were commenting on the artwork with the vitiligo & amputee Avis simply because they look different ??‍♀️