CONTEST [VOTE NOW] Avatar Contest Top 10

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 21, 2018.

1. First off, you guys have all blown us away once again with your creative prowess. It was a delight going through all the entries that clearly had so much effort putting into, and it was a serious challenge going through all of them to decide which ones were really at the cream of the crop, so to speak.

The art team, Broos, Jean and myself painstakingly narrowed it down to the Top 10 finalists by choosing submissions that displayed attributes that were unique yet in line with the PIMD universe. We paid attention to detail, diversity and overall effort put into the design of the characters. It was difficult choosing 10 out of close to a hundred really beautiful entries but if you weren't selected this time, don't fret! We may or may not have another one on the horizon...

Without further ado, the Top 10 have been posted on our Facebook! Which avatar set would you guys most like to see on Party in My Dorm? Please head over there and cast your vote by Liking your favourite avatars!

The avatar set with the most Likes will win and will serve as inspiration for an ATA-crafted set of purchasable avatars, drawn in the PIMD style!

Voting will close on Friday Feb 23 at noon PDT.

Thank you to everyone who participated!

2. Good job and good luck to the finalists.?

3. You can submitted by drawing or digital

All the top 10 are digital. Lol why even bother ?

4. Do not complain about their ways.

5. Edit I’ve noticed a few are hand drawings my mistake lol. But congrats to winners

Lily ftw

6. Congratulations everybody!ATA needs to make all of them a thing tbh

7. Congradulations to the top ten

8. we know how well facebook voting goes....lol

heart reacts count as likes right marcie? <3

9. Congrats

10. Vote for Alice’s. Avis are dope

11. Question: as it’s Facebook likes can we vote more than once ?? Cause I have lol

12. The Skateboard one By Kitten.

13. Shyan's is my favorite, but they're all qt

14. They're all ugly. Sorry not sorry ?There were designs far better to choose from...

15. So true!!