CONTEST [VOTE NOW] Avatar Contest Top 10

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 21, 2018.

1. oh the page blokt me ? but yea what selina said

2. ^^ agreed

3. It’s just horrible because the criticism is pure bashing and saltiness.

None of it is helpful to the artists. If people said what they would of liked to see or how their drawing could of done better then I wouldn’t have a problem with that.

People take pimd WAY too seriously

4. Go to the Facebook link and you should see a bunch of avid

5. Vote for my RS @Alice ?

6. ^

thats what i couldnt find the right words to say

i love constructive criticism on my work but nothing anyone has said about any of the entries could be considered constructive at all lol

also yea, it's a game, chill

8. Next time I think I have a better chance at using a computer rather than drawing lol. Seems like all the one's that where designed over a computer where top picks. I'll be more ready for the next one. Congratulations top 10.

9. Is 400 to 800 likes in 10-15 minutes normal in Facebook? Smh hahaha

10. KITTEN JUMPED FROM LIKE 200 TO 1K IN A COUPLE HOURS DAMN

11. Congrats to the top 10, you all did really good!

12. this is why ive said time and time again not to put voting on facebook

i have a decent social media presence, several friends with the same ~30-60k following, and one with 200k+ who will always promo my work. that's not a fair system to other people who don't have the same presence ? i said last contest that there needs to be a non-social-media voting method so people like me dont win for irrelevant reasons

but i mean, im still gonna take advantage of it as long as they're still hosted this way lol

13. HahhahahHAhahaa I have nothing to say anymore but... Ata don't use Facebook for voting in your next events lmao

14. When I want to vote around 9am Sgt, it's 400 and I checked it again at 11am Sgt it's 1K already. Yep it's fast

15. The majority of the accounts that liked that picture all happen to be from Brazil and have no signs of English on their facebooks. Ata should have done a poll in forums lol.

16. Facebook too general. Hm hope it will be satisfying. Congrats the top ten avi

17. I just come to see tears from kitten haters tbh

18. Boy or girl or whatever u r, i m from brasil n tell me y we cant vote?