CONTEST Valentine's Vibes

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAClaptrap, Jan 31, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If my love life was a movie, it would be ___Armageddon_______.

Love is ___strange______.

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be ____a crazy Train_____.

If ATA really loved me, they would add _______ to Party in my Dorm!

2. (True) love is the reward for living life💕

3. If my love life was a movie, it would be "Nightmare on the Elm Street".
    (Well, both of us having a nightmare that one of us have a sick/accident. Sometimes, cheating and yes that's worse than sick/accident lol I hate it.. But still we still together..... I hope? We're not official o_O so.. I'M STILL F***ING SINGLE)

Love is a precious thing that can't buy or sell to anything in this sh*tty world. (Well, sometimes I wanna summon a demon to ask for love advice lol.. Is there anybody who read "Love Advice from the Great Duke of Hell" webtoon? Just read that webtoon hahahahaha)

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be "Inferno" by Bella Poarch ft. Sub-Urban. (I'm a bad b*tch bruuuh.. I HATE BEING A THIRD WHEEL!! BUT STILL HATE THOSE PEOPLE WHO MAKES ME A THIRD PARTY AS IF THEIR MAN IS NOT A MAN BUT A BOY EEEWW.. Stay away from me and don't asking some help in your academic studies.. EEEWW Jowa pa more tanga naman sa pag-aaral :mad: Feeling may crush ako sa inyo? Ulol in your dreams)

If ATA really loved me, they would add a function button of (+) and (-) in sending gift to other player to Party in my Dorm! (Sometimes, I accidentally send a cheap gift or ecs gift to someone instead of limited cash gifts tho. Not only the limited cash gifts but also, my stats items when my friend asking for help and borrow my misc items when she/he got a friendly war or hitting somebody o_O)

zaren05 likes this.
  4. If my love life was a movie, it would be HOME ALONE

5. If my love life was a movie, it would be To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before.

Love is like a roller coaster ride! It starts as fun, turns into anticipation and anxiety, gets scary, but with time you know how to deal with it.

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be Blank Space by Taylor Swift.

If ATA really loved me, they would add conversion of in game cash into extra credits to Party in my Dorm!

NatesAlt and Weakness like this.
  6. If my love life was a movie, it would be full of scenes 🎞 with complete emotionals containing love, hate, loss, happiness cause life is a rollcoaster never know what will happen during the way.

Love is like a flower starting to open when its first planted when as you start to feel it, it begins to slowly open and the more stronger and it gets the more beautiful it becomes but when lost 😞 it shrinks but once found again can grow back up again ❤️.

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be Bryan Adams - Working class Man 🎸

If ATA really loved me, they would add a PIMD Crate to my inventory and a $ club pin to Party in my Dorm!

7. If you summed up my singke life in the name of one song, it would be BREAK AWAY

8. If you summed up my singke life in a name of one song, it would be Break Away.

9. If my love life was a movie, it would be like "The notebook" ; a classic yet a tearjerker and I always dreamed someday of kissing my babe while soaked in the rain.

Love is a magic that can make everyone believe in true love just like what we read in fairytale books.

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be "august" by Taylor Swift since I never knew I was just "a summer thing" until he told me.

If ATA really loved me, they would add an Encanto Themed Hunt to Party in my Dorm!

Rainie likes this.
  10. If my love life was a movie, it would be In Time.

Love is impossible to find for introvert 😅

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be Love 💞Money💵 Party🥳 by Miley Cyrus.

If ATA really loved me, they would add unlimited Club Chat viewing, for Presidents instead of the 10 message at a time to Party in my Dorm!

Rainie likes this.
  11. If my love life was a movie, it would be "Lost in the Desert" (South African movie from 1969) 🏜 🤣

12. If my love life was like a movie. It would be like P.S. I love you

Love is "Like a box of chocolate you NEVER know what you're going to get" Although, love is what makes up allot of Love life we still go through several trials and tribulations in order to find our perfect match to happiness

If you Summed up my single life with the name of a song it would be "Your gonna Miss this" by Trace Akins and "What If" by Kane Brown

If ATA really loved me, they would add Older Hunts back in which players loved and enjoyed!

Geass likes this.
  13. If my love life was a movie, it would be No Country for Old Men.

Love is blaming the empty bottle of lotion on my crusty elbows.

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be Came with the Posse.

If ATA really loved me, they would add a cup of noodles and a hot plate to the gifts to Party in my Dorm!
    -Because dang man... I'm trying.

QueenAmidala likes this.
  14. If ATA really loved me, they would add any amount of boxes you could open at one time to Party in my Dorm!

🥲opening Speed up boxes one by one is a drag when you have so many

Rico_SKIES likes this.
  15. If my love life was a movie, it would be _the smurfs ____.

Love is ___pure, beautiful, uncontrollable ____.

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be ____Hrs and Hrs_____.

If ATA really loved me, they would add ___more gifts in the gift bar and less expensive ____ to Party in my Dorm!

16. If my love life was a movie, it would be amelie.

Love is only for weak people.

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be all to myself.

If ATA really loved me, they would add my imaginary relationship for people who like to be alone into Party in my Dorm!

Rainie likes this.
  17. If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be Don't Touch by Lil Mariko

18. If my love life was a movie, it would be 40 Year Old Virgin.

Love is the power to stay in the same room when your partner breaks wind.

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be 99 Bottles of Beer.

If ATA really loved me, they would add miniature horse barnyard pet to Party in my Dorm!

Diptyque likes this.
  20. If my love life was a movie, it would be free guy from all the romance I have been through.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.