CONTEST Valentine's Vibes

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAClaptrap, Jan 31, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. Valentine's Day Vibes

DMs lookin' a little dry this Valentine's day?

[​IMG]

Don't worry! We've got each other.

For this Valentine's Day, we want to keep things easy! Let's have some fun and share some laughs!

All you need to do is fill out one (or all) of the following choices for 'finish this sentence'. We're looking for funny, cute, cheeky; whatever your heart desires!

As always though, make sure to follow our forum rules and silencing policy!

For each participant, you will walk away with a Valentine's Furniture Box! (You can do more than 1 entry, but you're only entered into the contest one time)
    More than that though, we will be going through the entries and picking our favourites! Funniest, most creative, highest voted, the one that makes us groan the most -- we'll be looking for all kinds of entries!

For these selected winners, you can expect some great prizes, like PIMD Crates or even pieces of furniture! ๐Ÿ˜

This contest will run from today until February 15th at 12:00 p.m. PST, so you've got plenty of time to think of some good 1-liners!

So let's all have some fun! And finally, this is meant to be fun for ALL. There is zero tolerance for anything hateful, discriminatory, racist, sexist, or otherwise. Be nice, act nice.

Finish this sentence...

If my love life was a movie, it would be __________.

Love is _________.

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be _________.

If ATA really loved me, they would add _______ to Party in my Dorm!

[​IMG]
    Laughter. Give me the laughter.

-Starlight-, Ignatius, MIHO and 27 others like this.
  2. If my love life was a movie, it would be nonexistent ๐Ÿ˜‚

3. If ATA loved me, they would add aVaTaR tRaDiNg to Party in my Dorm...

[​IMG]

4. If my love life was a movie, it would be comedy with elements of melodrama

Vosovic likes this.
  5. If you summed up my single life with the name of one song it would be Mr. Lonely by Bobby Vinton

6. If my love life was a movie, it would be Warm Bodiesโ€ฆ though in my case Warn Eggs.

Love is like an egg, it can be changed into many things.

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be Waves by Dean Lewis, though substitute in, โ€œIt comes and goes in eggs,โ€ because it fits!

If ATA really loved me, they would add peanut butter jellied egg to Party in my Dorm.

7. If my love life was a movie, it would be canceled ๐Ÿ˜Ž

bean_ie, Buwbuw, Azura604 and 8 others like this.
  8. If ATA really loved me they will add "self-love" gift feature where we buy the gift for ourselves to party in my dorm.
    (I meant if u guys do if, ofc there will be no more gift trading but we need a bit of self love, don't we?) ๐Ÿ˜—

-HaHaHa-, Detention, bean_ie and 22 others like this.
  9. Love is like a good day of school.

There's none and I always missed one when there's one ๐Ÿ™‚.

10. If my love life was a movie, it would be Deadpool.

Love is Evol.

If you summed up my single life with one song, it would be Fooled Around and Fell in Love by Elvin Bishop.

If ATA really loved me, they would add one more timer box opening slot to Party In My Dorm!

GoldenLore, bean_ie, MrLake and 12 others like this.
  11. If my love life was a movie, it would be beauty and the beast. And ofcourse i am the beast.
    Love is like water, its pure and everyone needs it.Can drive you mad too .
    If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be Everything Sucks by Vaultboy. Just kidding ๐Ÿ˜Œ.
    If ATA really love me, they would add search bar in gift section to Party In My Dorm. Because scrolling and searching one by one need a great patience๐Ÿ’”. Which i dont have๐Ÿ˜”.

Maria_DC, bean_ie, MrLake and 9 others like this.
  12. If my love was a movie it would be shrek!!

Love is mutual weirdness

If you summed up my single life with one song, it would be macca paccas tune from iggle piggle, because I had no clue what was going on lol

If ATA really loved me they would add more unicorns to party in my dorm

bean_ie, MrLake, Teagan and 2 others like this.
  13. If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be Part of Me by Katy Perry

MrLake and Vosovic like this.
  14. If my love life was a movie, it would be GONE IN 60 SECONDS ๐Ÿ˜Ž

bean_ie, MrLake, Buwbuw and 5 others like this.
  15. If my love life was a movie, it would be Crazy, Stupid, Love

MrLake and Vosovic like this.
  16. If my Love life was a movie, it would be Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory ๐Ÿค“

bean_ie, MrLake, Euthalia and 3 others like this.
  17. If my love life was a movie, it would be Kangaroo Jack.

Vosovic likes this.

18. If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor

MrLake, Buwbuw and Vosovic like this.
  19. If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be dancing with myself by David Bowie

bean_ie, MrLake, Azura604 and 2 others like this.
  20. If my love life was a movie, it would be A Series of Unfortunate Events. :(

Love is like that famous needle in the haystack; when youโ€™ve given up searching and lie down to rest, thatโ€™s when it pricks you.

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be Pity Party. (Melanie Martinez)

If ATA really loved me, they would add the ability to search for items in the gift menu to Party in my Dorm!

MrLake, Shiz33, Lucky and 7 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.