CONTEST Valentine's Vibes

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAClaptrap, Jan 31, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If my love life was a movie, it would be Jurassic Park ๐Ÿฆ–

Love is unconditional ๐Ÿ’œ

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be the -Wildest Dreams- ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒธ

If ATA really loved me, they would add to open multiple boxes at once, especially the Speed up Reward Boxes, to Party in my Dorm! ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿงžโ€โ™€๏ธ

Stonette and Shiz33 like this.
  2. Love is cat and mouse game ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

GoddessHailey likes this.
  3. If ATA really loved me, they would add Holy Water to the game. Lord knows my counterpart Pub needs it.

Me in pub like: Begoneeee!
    [​IMG]

__Eleena__ and Bimb0 like this.
  4. That would be awesome

-AINSLEY- likes this.
  5. Did you happen to miss the big gif that says I'm kidding?

6. If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be Ring of Fire... because taco bell ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคฃ

7. If my love life was a movie, it would be unpredictable.

Love is infinite and cannot be broken.

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be Sharp Edges by Linkin Park.

If ATA really loved me, they would add something where everyone can get bentos free overtime. Like a speed up box with bentos that is always there to Party in my Dorm!

8. If my love life was a movie, it would be a miracle of a sunset beach with popcorn and flowers, having someone to keep me comforted and loved at night.

Love is being able to wake up each morning and going to bed each night with the one you love, being able to share life with your soul mate, and always knowing you have someone who means the world to you, and sharing there love back to you .

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be Bad boy by Cascada.

If ATA really loved me, they would add dark Comic Con style hunts and more jobs to earn money quicker to Party in my Dorm!

CreepyMeg likes this.
  9. If my love life was a movie, it would be the equivalent to Dragon Ball Evolution ๐Ÿ‘€

10. Love is a magical moment which happened between two soul โ™กโ™กโค๐Ÿ™ˆ

11. If my love life was a movie, it would be Avengers End Game.

Love is Emotional Damage.

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be Shakira, Give me freedom.

If ATA really loved me, they would add Roleplayer Award to Party in my Dorm!

๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”ฅ

12. Love is literally like a roller coaster ride. Thereโ€™s ups and downs, heart pounding drops, amazing highs and lows but, just when you think itโ€™s time for the good part, it ends. Then, of course, we get back in line and do it all over again ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿฅฐ

13. If my love life was a movie, it would be No way out -Kevin Costner

Love is not always what it seems.

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be midlife crisis -FNM

If ATA really loved me, they would add second floor to my dorm room in Party in my Dorm!

XOXO -Gossip Guy ๐Ÿคฃ

14. ๐‹๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ข๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐๐จ๐ž๐ฌ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก "๐จ๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐จ๐ง ๐š ๐ญ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž" ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ข๐ญโ€ฆ

__Eleena__ likes this.
  15. If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be Lazy Song๐Ÿ˜‹

If my love life was a movie, it would be purge ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Love is fucked up.

16. Love is: listening to each other snore for the rest of your life

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be Wet Dreamz by J.Cole

If ATA really loved me, they would add cheaper ECs to Party in my Dorm!

17. If my love life was a movie, it would be: Gone in 60 seconds ๐Ÿ˜‚๐ŸŽ.
    Love is: Freshly baked cookies with a girl who can backflip .
    If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be: Llama in my living room ๐Ÿฆ™.
    If ATA really loved me, they would add ____A cookie themed hunt ๐Ÿช___ to Party in my Dorm!

18. If my love life was a movie, it would be Silver Linings Playbook.

Love is always changing and growing.

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be Trouble.

If ATA really loved me, they would add the ability to search for items in the gift menu to Party in my Dorm!

19. If my love life was a movie, it would be to all the boys I've loved before.

Love is
    complicated.

If you summed up my single life with the name of one song, it would be
    complicated - avril lavigne.

If ATA really loved me, they would add
    the option to open 5 speed up reward box at one go to Party in my Dorm!

20. If my love life was a movie it would be boy meets girl ๐Ÿ‘ซ
    Love is hard to come by but is amazing when itโ€™s true โค๏ธ
    If you summed up my life with one song it would be - trouble ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‚
    If ATA really loved me theyโ€™d make it possible to trade aviโ€™s ๐Ÿ˜

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.