Upcoming Changes + New Chat and Dorm Towers!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Epic fail fine like it was...

2. Re: Upcoming Changes New Chat and Dorm Towers!

I have the same problem ?

3. Re: Upcoming Changes New Chat and Dorm Towers!

I can get in my dorm cos of this change

4. Re: Upcoming Changes New Chat and Dorm Towers!

Game crashes when trying to enter dorm tower... Can the cosmetics please be rolled back and then add sub categories for campus/world chat; sellers, club ads, general, etc.? That would actually be super helpful. Thank you.

5. Ps Everything that Kitten mentioned: x1000, so hard. Agreed.

6. Re: Upcoming Changes New Chat and Dorm Towers!

send ATA a ticket.

7. As everyone said already.. game crashes when opening the dorm tower.. 80% of the time. But the most important: that purple gives a HUGE headache.

8. Can you fix the vollies. When i volly it skips to the bank menu. It does it on all my accounts. It also doent show the tuts new hire value with each hire. It makes buying n vollying tut frustrating.

9. support

10. Re: Upcoming Changes New Chat and Dorm Towers!

For Admins,
    I suggest when ppl try to join our club, we should be able to accept them by just clicking on the notifs instead of watching them at the door, makes things a little easier.
    And yes, club roles for admins should be in our profile so it will be more convenient for everyone.

11. Re: Upcoming Changes New Chat and Dorm Towers!

Still trying to open my room #50 have the cash on hand to rent it out and put a dorm mate in it but room won't open messaged ata some time back the said tech's were aware of problem and working on a fix is there a time frame?

12. I saw 999Q?

13. Re: Upcoming Changes New Chat and Dorm Towers!

personally, I like when I see the avis better and not as small ?