Upcoming Changes + New Chat and Dorm Towers!

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Re: Upcoming Changes New Chat and Dorm Towers!

not sure if you're aware, but a company with dozens of employees working in different areas of design can do....get this....more than one thing at once

2. Love it
    Gals
    Yay
    Wo

3. +1 for trying lol
    u ok?

4. It should be optional to change ui. I don't like it, but others do. I wish I could switch back.

5. Re: Upcoming Changes New Chat and Dorm Towers!

More crap to we don’t need that will just make app bigger soon enough won’t fit on device

6. How do you even PM someone with this update?!

7. ??? Wut? I think that's just your phone. I've had no troubles pm-ing ppl and being pm-ed back.

8. so liiike i probably should've done this in a rougher mockup form because immediate end result stuff isn't, yknow, good

but anyway

something along these lines is kinda what i think would work for a happy medium between the old and new ui?

with:

-full avatar displayed

-ign centred and sized to display FULL ign even if max characters

-status in expandable text box; a resizable container according to character number as opposed to scrolling

-stats displayed prominently and separately from other profile info

-club shows title & role under name

-value immediately under pupil name with hire button below

-enter dorm button less abrasive

-showcase shown first on profile after primary information

the ask out button would be at the bottom of the profile where report/block are, since it's definitely not an often-used button that needs to be immediately accessable like the hire and battle buttons. one's own profile would have the edit button for ign/status, whereas other peoples' would display the current fixed-location gift/add/wall ones

^ with actual profile info instead of placeholder bs lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ just feel like maybe separating the info more like that would be easier on the eyes and better for new players to understand

kthx bai

9. ^ also the hire button should only be a hire button. Having the button turn into a drop button makes it hard to volley quickly and is a good way for people to accidentally lose money and tuts

10. ^ yes! i keep almost accidentally dropping tuts now lol

11. Re: Upcoming Changes New Chat and Dorm Towers!

SUPPORT @ KITTEN
    GURL I LOVE YOU

also totes agree with wednesday
    my tutor dropped a 1.5t while we were volleying ? ugh

Vo likes this.
  12. Bump to this page cause tbh more people need to see this and love you
    okthxbye

Vo likes this.
  13. Re: Upcoming Changes New Chat and Dorm Towers!

I think ATA should just make the Avis smaller so the whole body can be showed instead of changing the whole profile look??‍♀️??‍♀️

14. I agree

15. SUPPORT

16. Bring back old layout please. Its verrrrrrrry , i mean VERRRRRY CONFUSING

17. You can't see kitten's idea anymore but personally I think an improvement on old layouts without all the strangeness of the new ones. A happy medium

18. Yeah i wonder what happened to the images

19. ^ she even used the immortal all powerful tinypic. I'm assuming it's temporary

20. All the information is space so far apart it's kind of annoying to go through. It's not a terrible layout because I do like being able to see the whole Avatar, but it's like each piece of information was taped to a balloon and now we have to sift through these giant bubbles of icons to get the information we need. Also I've noticed some people can't log into their dorms to upgrade. Every time they try to open it the game quits. Even with restarting the phone and the app they just can't get into the dorm mates to upgrade.