To The Black People of PIMD...

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Trendsetting, Jan 12, 2020.

1. When those followers are young and impressionable yea you can 💁🏻‍♀️

2. Think about it like this... what makes a person? Nurture or nature? These parents aren't watching their kids, look at all the horny ass minors on here. You know what they do? The boys are fucking anything they can, even each other and the females are looking for grown dick. SAD thing is, everything is always blamed on 50% of the problem and not the other party as well. These kids of this generation only care about sex and drugs and "exposing each other." Who's really sitting their kids down and teaching them right from wrong? There's so much wrong with society when it comes to kids... school shootings - inanimate objects are blamed. Statutory rape cases - the horny ass kids aren't punished too and they know good damn well what they're doing cause when I was 14 I wanted to clap my teacher's cheeks too. Yet, what do retarded ass adults blame all of this shit on? Lmao, shit like rap, video games, guns, imaginary "mental illnesses" and "oh the adult should've been responsible, it's all their fault even though my child is a horny little shit and we don't watch them or monitor what they do to some extent at all."

If I did a fraction of half the things these kids do, you know how my parents handled it? They got this belt and whooped the black off my ass. I'm talkin I couldn't sit down right away type of ass whooping. I'm talking, take a cold shower to cool my ass type of ass whooping. Wasn't no "you're grounded, Billy" without them following up with other disciplinary actions.

Half these trash ass parents smoking with their kids, cigarettes, weed, shit, some even drink with them.

These all can be considered neglect and child abuse. It ain't the African American rappers, it's their nurture. The white school shooters all had parents who neglected them. I just seen somethin on Netflix about a mother beating "the gay" out of her son. It's one of the saddest documentaries I've ever seen. Kids don't have sexualities, especially not at that young of an age, but still she killed her own child. His dad was gay and took good care of him.

But I digress from my point, there's kids on here pretending to be lesbians as an example. Ain't no way in hell my seed gone be playing somethin like this if he wasn't raised right to know to watch how he moves.

D. Wade is a prime example... and I don't even want to talk about how dumb he was not to wait until his son was 18 and still wanted that choice. His son is going to have to go through hell everywhere he goes and live with that pain forever tbh. 1, he's famous, 2, he's balls haven't even dropped at that age,not to mention people can be unimaginably cruel... even his classmates.

Other races saying "nigga" to me is just failure in their nurture. They had no parents to look up too so they want to indulge in cultural misappropriation. Honestly, it's just blackface. Even Hispanic cultures got certain terminology they use that others don't really use. Italians do too💀 but I only know the mafia terminology😂

xX_DayDreamz_Xx likes this.
  3. Did anyone know that there was a legit GUIDE BOOK on how to own a slave 🤯 but anyways...

At the end of the day there's still the debate on who can use and what offense someone takes from it. There's been a case where a black man calling their black employee that and she took him to court because she saw it as an offense.

If I say nigga I'll say it to my black friends. If someone calls me nigga and I don't know you I will take it as an offense and best believe I can and will take you to court whether you're black or not. Hard R or A or not. Won't be the first time I got into a fight with someone who's called my a nigga and I didn't know them

My parents are against the word but my brother says it like it's the first word he ever learned lmao

Also the "n word pass" IS NOT A THING! No one should be given a pass and the only people who should be allowed to give a pass is the slaves themselves.

Can't say much about rappers because I mean you just can't. Nothing will change with them they are the main influence for it anyways 😑

But other non black celebs saying also pisses me because they're basically making it seem like it's ok for everyone to say it.

I don't really mind Latin Americans because they're Afro-Latin Americans since they're an African descendant. If they have African ancestry and not European. So if people come at someone who's Dominican or sumn and tell them not to say nigga then the argument can go back and forth but they are Afro-Latin American 😗

4. If a Dominican calls me a nigga, they're going to need money to pay their hospital bill. I'm not giving them a free pass. They don't call each other nigga in the Dominican republic. In fact, they hate us too, until they migrate to New York, then they start acting like us. Which again, is blackface.

Tekashi69 is a perfect example. Their whole culture is different. It's like when someone hates you, but they try so hard to be friends with you.

Think of it this way, everybody wants to be a nigga, but don't nobody want to be a nigga. They want to copy us causdy they think it's cool, but when sumn shit goes down, guess what, they cold under pressure and it's back to fuck us😂 like that white Crip, Cameron Terrell or whatever his last name is.

So the tension with it, is mad serious. But hey, what do I know. They can call to their local urban areas sayin nigga and see how that works out for them😂

5. Like I said it's an argument that'll go back and forth. They're an African descendant whether they like it or not. You can say no they can't say it but they can say yes they can. And I used Dominicans as an example. Any Afro-Latin American can put up that argument. 🤷‍♀️

6. Next time they decide to argue about it w you just show this n word bingo and cease conversation
    [​IMG]

Muschi likes this.
  7. AMBIEN 😭

Trendsetting and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  8. You just stated that you support Dominicans using blackface. Please explain their "Afro-Latin American" history. Cause in their root country there's no love for us African Americans. Hell, they're still killing each other over there for the most ridiculous reasons.

And it's interesting you use them as an example when there's a war between us everyday😂 Shit, I thought we'd all be cool since they migrate here, and start acting like us. Saying Dominicans are black is like saying Daniele Bregoli is black. Yeah, they copy our culture, but when it comes down to the gritty aspect of the statistic African American lifestyle they fold under pressure and start talking normal😂 We see it countless times.

We can't be tryna add on to our people when we need to fix tensions between our people.

9. Boi you obviously can't read 🤣🤣🤣 When did I say I supported them you must be dumb or sumn tbfh I used them as an example but obviously you skipped over that part 😒 Maybe you should do some research you're here disrespecting whole other cultures but they're the ones that hate blacks. Maybe I should've used Cubans as an example since they hate America period! Or I shouldve said Columbians, hell any Spanish speaking countries. You obviously missed the part where I said they have BLACK ancestors. You can't just say only blacks can say sumn when some of them are black too I know hella Hispanics that doesnt identify as being Afro-Latian. Hell my dad is Afro-Cuban and he can say nigga all he wants because he's still black. Its not black face if they're acting themselves. You can't act black but you can act hood or ghetto or ratchet and all that. Stop accusing people of black facing if they're technically black. And Danielle is just ratchet and ghetto and she doesn't act black. She's just an uneducated teen.

DM_Selene likes this.
  10. I dont know why you put up a fuss about what people can and can't say when. If you're black you can say nigga but oh look you're black but you're also Hispanic so you can't say it. I don't care if we both came from Africa and have the same ancestors! Blah blah blah so copying us you black face you're not real blacks" - is all I basically got from you 😑

Now I'm done so you can go back to telling people off or jerking off or whatever you black guys or so you claim do.

DM_Selene likes this.
  11. :eek: Side note not everyone is trying to be like you or copy your culture. Don’t know where you’re pulling that from, but it’s just silly to say that.

DM_Selene likes this.
  12. You get so aggressive over being called out for supporting blackface. Why don't you tell them to come to Bronx, Queens, Chicago, Detroit or a city similar and have them say nigga in an area where it's predominantly black and see what happens to them. I don't care if y'all claim to be us, y'all hate us at the end of the day but copy every fucking thing we create and come up with. Keep dick riding our wave tho, since that's apparently the "cool" thing to do. Also, when Cubans see my skin, they don't go, "hey, it's an American." You can't even tell we're American by our skin💀💀💀

Again, "why don't you tell them to come to Bronx, Queens, Chicago, Detroit or a city similar and have them say nigga in an area where it's predominantly black and see what happens to them."

That paragraph is all I got for you. That's all I need. No nigga expects YOU or anyone like you to understand. YOU came to my thread tryna hand out "n-word" passes, foh, goofy

13. Okay, not every, but it keeps increasing closer to majority. If you haven't noticed it, you'll see it in the years to come. It's like how more and more people are bi now. And that example is good because you see "bro it's 2020," now from people commenting on people who are straight or don't support it.

14. "Jerking off," how presumptuous of you to assume something inappropriate and off topic.
    "Claim," no, nobody likes you culture vultures or your corny ass blackface. That shit dead. That's disrespectful to us. It's disrespecting us. Y'all want to be respected too, right? Then respect us, Consuela.

15. I didn't read all of this, but where you're at isn't here. It's not a "you" thing. From what I read you had sumn points, but it just seemed like an attempt to discredit me and the whole original post in general which, in general supports all black people.

Idc about your opinion on what you think I'm doing or that you think I'm forcing something onto others. I'm just saying if you say nigga and you not black you earn whatever happens to you.

Even in St. Louis they get offended when someone who isn't black says nigga. Right or wrong.

16. I know you ain't sayin I'm black facing 🤣🤣 Boi you lucky I don't know ya cuz I'll get all my niggas Black and Hispanic and let's see who's talking then. I'm more black than you and your disrespectful ass nigga

17. All you would do is be responsible for a lot of deaths. Nobody around me is going to play with you or any pussy whipped bitches you bring so kill that noise. Your idle threats don't put no fear in my heart n you not tough.

I don't are if you have burnt ass skin. Be "blacker" than me as you see it

18. Ok pause...

Those are all your words my guy...

You just completely contradicted yourself. If you didn’t read my reply fully, or understand it all, then why on earth would you even reply? I mean...

It doesn’t matter where it is said young brother... online or offline, it’s wrong. There is never a time when a non-black person using the n-word is ok. This shouldn’t be new to anyone (Btw the black population of the inner city ring of St. Louis let’s say specifically, Kinloch, is remarkable, but you didn’t do your research before replying, so you don’t know this... you might want to know where ya peoples are, especially if you’re just talking the USA, before you decide to assume what they do in certain areas)

It is equally just as wrong to tear members of your own race down in the company of non-blacks, for their non-black approval (which was my point)... which you frequently have done before checking your facts. Telling people not to react negatively over (or in other words protest) the use of the n-word (which you said in your original post) is not supporting all black people. This is my issue with your response to my reply.

If you truly are constantly thinking in terms of advancement and positivity when it comes to Black people, then when you decide to speak for us, or to us all on whatever (created by non-black) social platform you choose, represent us with that same energy please. This is my request.

Let me make it as simple for you as possible in bold. You do not get to choose what offends someone. You do not get to decide how offended they were by whatever happened to them, or how they react to it.... and threats, farming, and other things sometimes happen when people get offended on this app... it’s a game. However, even on this game... you have no right to hold people accountable for their responses to their feelings of oppression. Being black is not a club you get to join or leave my guy. ...and not all black people that have an opinion slightly different from you are “whitewashed” or “uncle toms” or grew up in the suburbs... seriously... this attitude makes me question where are you from.

When Red October happened... I heard things like....

“Black people giving the white people what they want to see.”

“Why do black people destroy their own communities.”

“Why don’t they protest black on black crime?”

Df? Are you getting what I’m saying at all?

I really hope I don’t have to break down why statements like these are hurtful.

I personally have never been around enough non-blacks in a real life situation that wasn’t about having professional etiquette or getting to the bag so I can’t relate to having non-black “friends” feeling comfortable with me using the n-word to address them.

This is how you respond to someone and address the specific points they made in their argument. I am not attacking or discrediting you personally... I’m attacking the way you argue and the statements you make. I am not going off on a tangent to distract from the points that you raised or my inability to form rebuttals. I am responding directly to your statements.

My goal is always to help and not to hurt or hinder. I cannot help you to see it that way if you have refused to before you’ve even read what I had to say young brother.

I wish you peace and prosperity in this new year and the wisdom to know the difference between things that truly strengthen our image and progression, and things that depreciate them both.

And I say all these things in hopes of perpetuating cultural competency, which a lot of people are pretending to have a decent grasp on... but you can’t learn that on google... sorry folks. I see right through it.

DM_Selene, Ev and Victoria like this.
  19. I didn't read half of this, but from what I read, again, you're contradicting yourself and trying your hardest to discredit me.

But then again, you're right, I didn't do my research. I'm not a city kid or from the same type of safe environment y'all from. My fault. I keep forgetting, apples and oranges.

You and whoever follows you can stick to that fu shit. I don't know about none of that fu shit. Can't relate. I tell it how it is.

I see you didn't do YOUR research if you think I align myself with these play pretend internet thug niggas or anybody who has to spread negativity on a thread for all black people

20. Also, congrats, I ain't heard nothing about any nigga having coronavirus. Big ups to us