To The Black People of PIMD...

Discussion in 'Other PIMD Discussion' started by Trendsetting, Jan 12, 2020.

1. Sounds like crying... a complete misunderstanding of what a city kid is... and ad hominem... but let’s stick to the facts... before we get more straw man in here...

13th most dangerous city in the world... that area... 96% black... yours isn’t even in the top 50 champ.... and based on your own stories at some point... you were the only black student in your class... but this area demographically was less than 5 percent anything else... so tell me who is the “y’all” that isn’t included in all black people... who is the “y’all” that wasn’t actively advocating for the human rights of other black people in real life during times of true conflict... who is the y’all that doesn’t on a daily basis speak on issues that affect black people to educate those that are not culturally competent... come again?

One thing I would definitely like to see is people accepting responsibility for the choices they make.

I will not align myself with anyone who tells people that have been victimized by systemic racism... in effect...

“Hey guys... just stay quiet... don’t rebel against the oppression in any way.... let someone else handle it. You don’t want to look a certain way to the oppressors do you? Just let them think they’ve won for now... it will eventually work itself out.”

Nah... I don’t fu with that or your internalized racism.

DM_Selene likes this.
  2. You've never done anything. You come to this platform to pretend to be something you're not. You try to use little pieces of information to define people... but your old rs exposed you a while back. You're not who you want people to think you are you're not some tough guy. You're not some baller or sumn successful rapper. You're not even a fraction of what you pretend to be.

You can say it's however dangerous you want, truth is, it's forever going to be just another city where I go to any neighborhood freely and do and say whatever I want. Hype it up as much as you want. Idc. It means nothing to me. I hate how you imply that I would ever have to worry about anything remotely close to something being "dangerous."

"Culturally competent" naw, this ain't the city. That shit dead. The whole idea that you think you speak for people who can't relate to that safe environment is amusing. Not to mention, you moved to Cali, then allegedly moved overseas. Hilarious. You should be more worried about the coronavirus instead of my posts.

Also, naw, it's not internalized racism. Word is bond. You can't relate.

In regards to your remedial effort to insist my method means, "do nothing," what the fuck are people supposed to do behind a phone screen? Get upset? Throw tantrums? Farm? Get high and forget about it? Snitch?😂😂😂

We'll get our chance. It just won't be none of this virtual shit. We always give mfs a chance to correct themselves before we take action. If you know then you know.

3. There's a saying that goes "black people are like crabs in a bucket." The Boondocks once referenced it. You don't really think much of it till people like you pop up. You choose to discredit instead of adding fact or helpful feedback. You're like the white girl that created an alt on my Korsett for mod thread.

Sad thing is, I want to see y'all doing good even if y'all tryna pull me back into the bucket.

4. I am what I am. I move how I want... when I want... always have... because I make it happen lil buddy... and I’ve proven that to those that matter consistently. I called out your fakeness in your words and you’re still trying to snake your way around being challenged. TIWYFU... you don’t speak for all of us.

I don’t have an ex RS that was ever a reliable source. Sorry you are so easily manipulated. I wasn’t. Weak minded people usually are. I don’t need to defend my real life self against your attacks on my real life character in this game because your ego got hurt by me stating that your attempts to sum it all up for us, do more of a disservice to us. In fact, I feel really... really sorry for you... that you would trust the opinions of someone that I still haven’t fully outed, not because I don’t have anything, but because that toxicity isn’t worth my time... (BIG MOVES) so I chose not to defend myself against lies 🤷🏾‍♂️ or further discuss anyone I previously dismissed and you can’t seem to figure it out broski.

As far as the COVID-19, I think the states and Canada has it much worse than where I am rn... They were proactive here before the announcements... everything here is still fully stocked and I was prepared with supplies before the outbreak. I also want to mention that even here... I’m still not the only black person in my classes or celebrating that weird statistic to make non-blacks think more highly of me?... I can’t relate to that... lil buddy. Get it together. 😂

Good luck and God bless.🤙🏾

DM_Selene likes this.

5. All you can do is reach as hard as you can to discredit me😂 You scary asl😂😂 I just stated I don't speak for you fu ass niggas. Idgaf what y'all doin over there with y'all white picket fences. Idc. Your opinion is irrelevant as always, but you always feel the need to comment.

Somebody who had to photoshop guns they "own" can't have the audacity to talk shit about anybody💀 You're embarrassing yourself. Somebody who begged a female to fly them out to where they stay can't be on here cappin about money the way you do. Your whole life is a joke. You a grown ass man out here tryna argue with a kid on a game made for people nearly a decade younger than you. What credibility do you have? None. You have no credibility, crab.

You post the most retarded comments. "I’m still not the only black person in my classes or celebrating that weird statistic to make non-blacks think more highly of me?... I can’t relate to that... lil buddy. Get it together. 😂" - my fault for being intelligent enough to get into the more challenging classes😂😂 to make non-blacks think more highly of me? Are you that insecure about yourself you feel the need to project your desperate failures onto me? I'm known for pissing off white people for fun💀💀 You failed to make yet another useless comment, again... but you're used to that.

The only fakeness here is this persona you keep tryna use on a game. You're not talking like that irl to nobody like me, so why do it on here?🤔 "SnAkE mY wAy ArOuNd" you sound like what white people call a boomer. You're an angry, spiteful, envious old man😂 Worry about yourself. You can't comprehend what my initial message is cause you don't come from that. You couldn't live that. You couldn't survive the pressure. We call niggas like you cookies cause y'all always crumble under pressure😂 I can't believe you even have the audacity to post that fu shit.

I don't know nothing about being in the house 24/7. I don't know nothing about looking at someone's struggle and thinking it's cool or wanting to be like that. I don't know about hating on the next man cause of remedial reasons.

Then you state "internalized racism" but you might as well be Dave Chapelle's character from the triple K skit based on the crab shit you on

6. Damn you cap and reach like that on the reg huh? You a stain point blank period... pardon my back. I’ve got real shit to do and I just stopped by momentarily 🤘🏾🤙🏾 Stay triggered tho

7. I don't cap. Me, a stain? I welcome anybody to try and whatever happens to them, happens to them. I'm not getting scared and "allegedly" moving out of the country... Your delusions aren't reality. You been put out there. The first time you commented on a post of mine with bitter negativity and envy, I saw through you.

Real shit to do like cap and fabricate your life story more? Or beg females to fly you out to their location? Photoshop more guns? Or go to Google to use statistics you act as if anyone really gives a fuck about St. Louis?😂

I've never been triggered. Why you actin like a female?😂

8. Well... since just about every personal attack is a complete lie or is a stretch armstrong reach... yup... you sound triggered. Especially, since I contested your argument and you went all ad hominem. Like I said... I didn’t feel the need to defend myself from someone on the internet spreading falsehoods because they were “heartbroken” or got their ego bruised. I’ve proven myself to everyone I needed to, and they are still in my life to this day. The infomation you have gathered is from someone that failed the vibe check and does this thing called devaluation. I feel really sorry for you man. Make sure your sources are reliable young man :). By acting like a female do you mean gossiping or gaslighting? You’re doing both at the moment btw. 🤙🏾

DM_Selene likes this.
  9. I haven't reached. I'm not like you, I don't reach for false accusations to defame someone. I don't have an ego, you just felt the need to contaminate my thread with your nonsensical fallacies. I haven't gathered anything, everything on you, is public. Not to mention the times you've slipped up and embarrassed yourself in pub🤭 the "heartbroken" one is you. In her words, "she was getting dug out irl"😂😂 I'm not gossiping. You act up, I'll be an asshole. That's how it's always been. I've never took part in any gaslighting, but keep acting like a female.

10. I thought you were confused before, but now I am absolutely sure. Your overconcern with my personal life just put you in a corner... Nice try though. So now not only did you lie, misrepresent, get butthurt, and ran circles around in your own self-hatred induced debate, but you showed your sensitivity. I pity you and hope that your self esteem recovers someday.

DM_Selene likes this.
  11. I have no concern for your miserable, frivolous life at all... let alone your personal life, that YOU put out there on pub, while knowing I'm in pub trolling. I haven't lied, misrepresent, get butthurt or run any circles. Nor do I have a self-hatred induced debate or show any sensitivity. Nor am I confused. You're still acting like a female.

Nobody cares about you, Uncle Ruckus. It's been proven time after time again how you bitch and complain about the people who hurt you the most that you want so desperately. I have no qualms deconstructing the very foundation which you build your fabrications on. You're transparent. Nothing you post is ever really true. You go to Google to look for "information" on many topics. You have no credibility whatsoever and you make the most suspect comments... "butthurt?" Tf you worried about another man's ass for?

Which again, there's a great distinction between us. The discrepancy in relevance, success, purpose and even sexuality is too great. You have no real arguement. You've done nothing all 3 decades on this Earth. You watched "hood" movies thinking you could blend in, by using what Hollywood assumed was a fraction close to reality. You're supposed to be some great musician... but you can't flow like me, you can piece together melodies like me, you can't accomplish half the things I can with less time than you've had. You sound like you record on your phone💀 You a grown ass man tf you still doing that for? You can't even come up with your own shit. You're too basic to match my originality, yet you always see sumn I'll post somewhere... then try to use it later on one of my accounts. You might as well be my biggest fan. And it's crazy I don't have that wall post from you still😂 "Thank you. Blah blah blah."

You keep in mind some of us ain't bragging about what we think we want people to think we're doing. We don't front our move, clown. So you damn right I'm not supporting goofies like you. You're another follower... living and throwing shade in my shadow.

Respond when you do something of importance with your life. Get off PIMD, go fw the REAL world. Why do you think I go inactive from time to time? I'm puttin in work, fuck is you doing on here wasting the rest of your time away doing petty shit on forms with niggas nearly a decade younger than you, if not a decade?

12. Ok so after all that reaching... it’s time for facts.

I lived in the hood longer than you lied about being alive. Just so you are aware... you have been active in this game a longer duration of time than I have, especially in pub. You posted on my rhyme threads first back in 2015. You stalked my freewriting posts for years and I can prove that you recently commented right after I posted something and read every word even correcting a typo in the middle of it without me asking you to. You commented on several of my threads in the past two years when nobody asked for your presence. I do not read your poetry or raps or whatever. I rarely click on your threads. I clicked on this thread because it said to the black people on PIMD that actually includes me when I log on. I stopped taking you seriously musically after you were having a mod help you through private messages with your rhymes that was not old enough to even be playing this game at the time. Not to mention that she wasn’t from the hood. You were desperately trying to do the things forumers (whom were also not from the hood) were criticizing you on back then... that aren’t even authors or musicians of any sort. I also posted poetry here before you ever did. I don’t know if you’ve become better, but I certainly hope so.

You challenged me claiming I sneak dissed you (which you can’t really even do online) tried to copy my style... and did it horribly. So you lost two battles, that you started, on your own turf and I was at about a 3/10. You don’t even know what this “/“ truly represents. I doubt you can give me the other enharmonic spelling of Ebmaj9, its parallel passing precessors for resolution, or three scales that would work over that chord. I doubt you could even hum the root of a chord if I played the 3rd on my keyboard. I doubt you can sing for me a scale in Phrygian mode. I doubt you could tell me one way to snap at 120 bpm without using a metronome for reference. I also doubt you could have field stripped the AK-47 that according to you I photoshopped, or show any of us how to install the bump, which according to you... I also must have photoshopped... I doubt you could tell me how to even properly break in a rifle.... these are basic things. Since you keep bringing it up... by your age, I had already traveled across the country getting paid to play music. I was paid to play before I ever set foot inside of a lesson or university. Now I’m paid for writing for, advising, and doing publish for other artists :) This is only ONE of the many things I do.

You want to challenge me live and show me and whoever else that you can build a melody using counterpoint faster... time and place buddy. I’ll even let it slide by allowing you to do it chorale style... You want to show me and whoever else that you flow with a more consistent cadence than I do in a freestyle... let’s go.

Most of what I used to post in pub was satire... I just wouldn’t deny the people who were attention seeking, the attention they were begging for. I spoke directly to no one. People made up all types of things and I just played along because... it’s a game and that’s part of it. Before yesterday, I hadn’t opened this app for a month buddy. A few times I posted here and there and before August it was a good 8 months... so... I do many things including music because I am multi dimensional... I play other games too... you obviously cannot keep up... so stop reaching.

This will be the second time I’ve called you out directly... you can have whoever you want host it. Make sure your mic is working properly. We can start with you humming the root of chords as I play the 3rd (for simplicity we will make it a major third)... then we will move on to building melodies in random keys (I’ll even make one of those keys C major so you don’t have to deal with enharmonic spellings or accidentals when I ask you what notes you’re using or their intervals (and please say perfect 4th and perfect 5th when you refer to these in particular)... then let’s move on to freestyling... we can judge based on flow, multi syllabic rhyming, or wordplay... doesn’t matter... you do any of those things faster or better than me... using the random words typed during the session and I’ll acknowledge it.

DM_Selene likes this.
  13. Also, about the recording on the phone thing... since you’re uneducated on this subject and it shows clearly... here is some reading material.

Source

14. I'm not reading all of this. You've publicly admitted that this isn't even your first account on here. You've been on here a LOT longer than I have. I also have proof of you stalking several of my threads and making spiteful comments on my posts over a catfish who didn't want your old ass.

Also, she wasn't a minor... and you have no idea where she's from. You always inputting retarded shit into your arguements when you know nothing. Good to see how desperate you are to discredit people. She was helping me improve my poetry... not any rhymes. Nobody copies your style, you legit lost and threw a bitch fit over only 3-4 gay dudes and a suicidal girl supporting you. You'll hold all those L's from that week to the grave, just like you miserably continue to keep breathing and lying about your life.

Also, you don't get to define what sneak dissing is. It's not your slang. You jock our lingo so hard😂😂 it's pathetic. I've caught you several times stealing lyrics from several rappers and trying to use it as your own then using "oh I was just paying homage."

You trying to rip off people isn't you getting paid to do any of that professionally. There's actually a few artists on here who've done things in the industry professionally... and y'know what they're doing rn? Not hating on anyone else or making distasteful comments because they're failing at life😂

Your biggest accomplishment in life is being the epitome of a failure😂 Your biggest ongoing goal is having no purpose.

And you know what's hilarious, you made an old old old boring ass poem I only supported cause everyone else was bashing it. I forget how many years ago this was, but you commented "thank you blah blah blah" on my wall. The difference between when I see someone trying to achieve something is, I NEVER put them down unless they attack me.

And since you want to discuss inactivity, I've been inactive for a month... but not only do I go inactive, from time to time, I also help several players out on an alt in the starter club from time to time.

But off this game, I'm helping people everyday. I'm putting my own free time to the side to help out within my community and surrounding communities. I'm helping the youth avoid making the same mistakes I made. I've been mentoring and tutoring people for many years now. I don't take pleasure from dealing with insecure peons like you who like to argue for attention.

You talk about music and guns like you know what you're talking about, but if it comes down to it you probably need a xan just to pull the trigger... we're not the same.

Who you performing for aCrOsS tHe cOuNtRY? What shows you booking? You ain't opening up for nobody. Where's your views at? Where's your critically acclaimed masterpiece? Where's your breakout hit? Who really knows who you are in the industry? Where are your connections? Who's mastering your music? Do you even go to a recording studio? No. You don't have the funds to keep up with me. You dont have to resources to hang with me.

Somebody once stated sumn similar to "you can tell when people don't have it and they try hard."

3 decades on this planet for what? Shit we losing people like Pop Smoke instead of you? Shit ain't right.

And funny how you claim to be so busy making big moves but you love to respond and quote me or post your delusions.

15. Get off my dick and get a life. Go do something of value with your life.

16. Either OP just watched Green Book, or OP is actually Al Sharpton!!! These are just guesses.

17. Someone needs to delete this thread for good

18. Facts over feelings. You said you do things better... I gave you two opportunities to prove it and you backed down both times. All you do is cap son. Get your straw man and ad hominem on though... if I were you I would too.

19. [​IMG]
    This was better than the morning newspaper

luvhaven and MaeDae like this.
  20. I don't cap. I have a better idea though. You get "your AK" and I'll use whatever I have and the last man standing is the last man standing.

You could never be me.