LIMITED-TIME CONTENT St. Patricks' 3x Promo, Invite Parties, and Avatars!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Let’s see…they cut down the parties, put the items needed to get the stat item on a site where some people can’t use it due the pay wall. The shamrocks to get the stat item cost a ridiculous amount of money… I’ve been playing this game for a while. This isn’t normal. 🥴

kasey948, Arya, y2kuromi and 5 others like this.
  2. Plus it’s the same old avi’s. Can’t they be original instead of recycling the avi’s?

kasey948, SalemTheGremlin and Rainie like this.
  3. I dont get why cutting down the parties is that serious of an issue tbh as for the shamrocks, i would have assumed they dropped from parties but ig i missed that part. also ata is always money hungry idk why y’all are surprised by that still. they know we know that, they don’t care.

Some people actually want the same avis because not everyone has them yet. They’re hard to get, i’m still waiting for my st paddy’s avi drop.

4. Players: give us back old avis. Give us back old hunts
    Ata: does exactly that
    Players: why are you giving us copy paste stuff give us new stuff

5. Not pets this time?

6. I literally have all of those avis except King or Eire 💀 Y'all could have done something new and different 😒

kasey948 likes this.
  7. Then you have a better chance at getting the other avis coz you cant get double ups

8. Galaxy hunt.... When🥹

Witchee, Demux and Rainie like this.
  9. Hello, where do I get more shamrock tokens?

Doll likes this.
  10. You just missed it

11. Read at what it says

12. I love this game… but everyone is all pretty much on the same page that ATA getting 💩y… was NOT impressed by the laziness this year for St. Patty's Day…. No Irish holiday hunt… AND crappy recycled party avi drops. Drop something new please next year for better reviews. (Tho the avi in Mollys is cute but still… the ONLY Irish one I get this year is very disappointing)

kasey948 and Rainie like this.
  13. Queen of Eire this year to my acct pls n TY 💀😩😤😢🙏

Lumi likes this.
  14. An American ! Spotted

Rainie likes this.
  15. There are some countries that dont get any national holiday/event recognized on this game at all. Be happy you at least get recognized every year

SweetNancy likes this.
  16. Theres one in the pimd web store, the other is hidden in one of the Molly's deals packages.

17. Cool same Avis for the last 3yrs n now gotta spend real money to get a themed stat items but only thru web store just to generate traffic to ur in site lol y'all ain't slick

kasey948 likes this.
  18. Isn't there supposed to be 3 though? Does anyone know where the 3rd is?

19. Nvm I found it in Molly's for $7 🙄

20. I just now got the Queen of Eire and have been trying the last two years 💀 so was at least happy to finally get her 🙏👻🍀 that AVI was the only reason I got excited for PIMD St. Patrick’s Day since I tried and tried and spent a lot of time and effort and bentos and dns to not get for two years, but this year I finally got that avi 😵‍💫
    Although I am very disappointed in not getting a free UNLUCKY clover ☘️🌚 once a day from Molly 🤧 I have better luck finding a Four-Leaf-Clover in real life than getting a Three-Leaf-Clover on a game 🤪

Pandora_in_Lunaticland and Lumi like this.