LIMITED-TIME CONTENT St. Patricks' 3x Promo, Invite Parties, and Avatars!

Discussion in 'Events' started by ATAClaptrap, Mar 7, 2023.

1. X3 people. Does it really matter if it’s a new party name?

Grrchu, Ghastly and Graey like this.
  2. wait why? 😭

3. Too many posted before waiting for the new avis to show up in shop and now they lookin.... you know what you look like.

And ya st. Patty is all about the x3 for the weekend it's never been one of their major events so idk why y'all crying

4. Tbf, the event only lasts 3 days. I wouldn’t want to make new content for something that lasts 3 days either 🧑🏻‍🦯
    I was happy when they brought back old avis last year because they brought back one I wanted, yet I still didn’t get it so I’m actually bummed they didn’t bring back that one again. Would’ve been cool if they just brought back every st paddy avi from the past 5 years or something instead of the last 2.

5. So how do we earn these clovers so that we can buy the bear stat? I can't find anything on it -also thanks for the free one

6. Most likely a random party drop

-Gon- likes this.
  7. Okay thank you that's what I kind of figured

Delight likes this.
  8. also seems like they have it purchasable through the PIMD web store if you want to check it out.
    Here’s the quick link:
    https://shop.partyinmydorm.com//

-Gon- likes this.
  9. Yikes ATA, I don’t think it’s a good idea to put the very few new cultural content behind a paywall esp if there isn’t a hunt for said culture. I was disappointed with this past lunar new year and figured you guys had new free content planned for St. Patrick’s Day, even if it’s just one set of basic-looking avis.

P.S. Where are the shamrock shake gifts???

10. This ain’t it ATA. Between y’all not doing much for Lunar New Year, adding a new game for us to get “bonus” rewards for playing (and essentially making it difficult to complete said tasks to receive those rewards), you could’ve done so much better for this “holiday”.

Yuma, Rainie, Lark and 2 others like this.
  11. This is the usual for st Patrick’s. Has been for a few years now

Grrchu, Delight and Ghastly like this.
  12. What do you mean? this is a very standard st paddy’s event for pimd. idk why you guys expect more, i’d understand if it was like christmas or easter ect. But it’s st paddy’s day lmao.

Hades likes this.
  13. Love the mollys avatar. Gives full on green/ginger Wednesday vibes. 🤡🤡🤡🤚🏼

stay_bubbly-x likes this.
  14. Kinda wish you did the old pimd patty day avatars. 🫠 i was inactive & missed them.

15. P.P.S. I was waiting for the chance to earn more Eoin the Leprechaun Cat or finally earn a Teagan the Irish Terrier stats items that dropped as well as the avis in this post in past years. Could I get a confirmation on whether that’s happening?😅

16. so, decrease the amount of parties >>> new avi drops? naisu

17. How to get the tokens?

yumburger likes this.
  18. Why not just literally make the Paddy Bear a purchase item? Like, why bait us with 1 free shamrock when the other 2 are like $8 USD each?

-Gon- and FS_-2cute4U-_FS like this.
  19. Great... So they put not only stuff behind a paywall, but a paywall that can't even be used by all players. That's so damn stupid

Rosalia, -Gon- and Delight like this.
  20. Never said it wasn’t. It’s just boring to have repetitive shit, especially when they constantly keep trying to get us to spend money on more and more games.

Rainie likes this.