EVENT Spring Home the Breakin'

Discussion in 'Events' started by [ATA]Queens, Mar 10, 2020.

1. Ata I'm rather disappointed 😞 you are not taking into account the whole community and rather catering for those who can afford to pay to win. Yes, its lovely that they can pamper themselves but what about others? 👀 Noobies and younger players who cannot buy ec are missing out, people who can't be on 24/7 due to work can't get required drops, my question is are you actually taking the community into account as a whole or just those specific groups that can afford to keep up with the changes because they buy ec?

2. They aren't they only are thinking about how much they will make on people spending to get cats. They haven't cared about the little players in a long time. And honestly don't even bother trying to talk to a mod or Dev about this they won't really care. If they really cared they would anwser people's suggestions or complaints

3. ATA you’re fired

Ganyu14, -May-, iKittiana and 11 others like this.
  4. At this point, it’s proven that ata only cares and listens to people who spends loads of cash on this game cause we yet again, another change nobody asked for and yet again, a beach themed hunt, we’ve been at the beach since like December smh. And the avi box is ridiculous, if you were gonna do that might as well done something like the avi bags back then and all the avis look like reused models of old avis. I was gonna wait till after the last hunt to see where I would go but I’m really feeling like I’m gonna leave soon, this game is getting more and more focused on only the big spenders and making it harder for low stat players and people who barely spend money to actually move forward in the game. You said you listened but clearly that means “we hear you but we don’t care”

5. Ok where’s the bathtub furni at for this hunt?🥺

6. I read that in a Mr. McMahon voice. (Only the real ones will get this reference)

7. why yall gotta be more cruel to lower stat n f2p players wif this avi box nonsense in 2 diff tiers :mad:

8. Lol all this chaos around us and we're talking about shakes lmao. Did you mean smoothie?

-May- and hypsoline like this.
  9. Honestly, I find this ridiculous. So, we have to work to get more than normal drops still to get a SINGLE avi, and we don’t even get to pick if we want the fem or masc? This is getting a bit stupid at this point. I won’t be trying much this hunt, or any hunt further on until this stuff is sorted out. If I’m working my butt off to get rewards, I want the rewards, not a gamble.

10. there’s a mango shake? 😟

11. Trash.

My left tit would be a better hunt

Ganyu14, PeachesNSage, -May- and 10 others like this.
  12. 😂😂😂😂😂

13. Oh the new LB is in xc now?

14. are u kidding me LMAOOO the avis r cute the furni is.. okay no complaints about that but y’all realise that some noobs don’t even understand how to unlock xcs correct? they ain’t even gonna participate then? i haven’t even been able to see what it is yet bcos my damn app keeps crashing every time i try to look but y’all need to stop with these weird ass changes lol. since i can’t see i’m not gonna yell yet but this xc better be more than one hour bcos otherwise 🙃 thx for returning 8h time boxes while simultaneously screwing us over with that lmfao but i’m just gonna hope someone there has brains 😌 once again i can’t see yet so i’m absolutely sure 😌 someone thought long and hard about this 😌 love u ata 😌

15. 👏Stop 👏Changing 👏Stuff 👏

We're so done with it. We don't want things to change. Stop it.

16. Mods can't do anything about it to begin with so idk why you would complain to a mod.

17. Idk if this has been said yet because I haven't read all 100 messages but:

I personally think these changes are good. People asked for the requirement for hunt drop avis to be lowered, so they gave 1 avi at 8k and then a second at the previous requirement of 16k. While you might not get your favourite avi at 8k, you get something, which is better than before.

This also keeps the leaderboard out of the phone menu, which just keeps things a little cleaner.

Dhiwatah, Ande and Victoria like this.
  18. I assume leaderboard will be on the phone, but the main story is in the XC tab

19. LB doesn't appear to have been released yet. It can take a few days. Will probably be in XC though since main storyline is.

Alicia likes this.