so god damn tired of this

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HyourinmaruTheIcePrince, Nov 27, 2014.

1. You know what?

FUCK WHAT MOTHER FUCK ERS THINK

LIKE GOSH, IF IT MAKES YA HAPPY AND IF IT AINT HURTING ANYONE

YOLO GO FOR IT

BUTT REALLY SEE A THERAPIST

Shades and MaCherie like this.
  2. [​IMG]
    Go on.....

MaCherie likes this.
  3. [​IMG]
    And this is for u op ;)

MaCherie likes this.
  4. If he likes to pull his chicken's neck for pleasure, let him...

5. That's nice.

6. You came on forums to cry about how people don't like you role playing.... What a waste of a thread ?

7. Lol

8. Come at me bruh :roll: hunt me down and murder me

MaCherie likes this.
  9. In saying that,you want your name,avatar, and dorm mates deleted right? Because you certainly aren't them. But you're roleplaying as "Ryleigh_831" who is a dorm manager and looks like your avatar currently.

10. Despite what some of the "experienced", roleplay-hating, butthurts think. This is a RPG. Roleplay was bound to happen. I roleplay, who cares? I don't bust down people's PMs to roleplay with them, I don't even roleplay in private message. The people who "get it on" in roleplay are sick, and need to get a real piece of ass.

OP is just pissed off because I told him he couldn't do something, which obviously led him to want to kill me.

Here's the sad truth dude:

It's a fucking game. Get over it.

11. Yes it a RPG but it goes along with playing the game and making your character stronger. Rping as a ice queen or whatever it is isn't what the game was meant for

12.  games are meant for the enjoyment of the player, if the player finds entertainment in role playing who are any of you to stop them albeit the sexually illicit roleplay that goes down in pimd is very much so a bad image

13. I remember many hours of entertainment trolling & farming rp clubs in my noobly days.

14. 😂

15. You should never force rp on people, you do what you do, but also respect that many of us don't want that, okay?

16. This is literally from 2014 why tf bump this?

17. Great this game as sunk...a forum post about RP🤦🏾‍♂️😂😂😂 this is gold for sad people

MaCherie likes this.