so god damn tired of this

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HyourinmaruTheIcePrince, Nov 27, 2014.

1. Rp is stupid. Its boring, not the real thing, child's play, sure don't make me money

2. Well, it sure is an escape

3. I would to,I claim pie rp, cause its not sexual l. U filthy rp beg for.the no no type of rp, he'll any rp is weird and stupid in my book except pie rp.

4. I can't type :|

5. Teach me.school girl rp, all the little secrets

6. Idk what you jut said

7. I don't ask for that type, I simply ask for Rp clubs, and clean ones pop up, so I join clean Rp clubs

8. Why play the game for rp tho

9. They have apps for that.

10. Op, I'm sure you are aware there is a huge population of perverts in this game who engage in rp that isn't suitable for this game and have ruined the game for a lot of players. These people are the ones people are against mostly when you hear people say that they hate rp. The ones who do clean rp are pretty much collateral damage and also not many people get how it is.

You're going to get judged no matter what you say over a lot of things so might as well learn to cope with that. Just do your own thing and don't mind what people say.

MaCherie and MayaTheHopeful like this.
  11. New honor students? :roll:

12. Good one b

13. I used to rp ? not any more, I got bored, but that's the beside the point.

. I play this game for the COMMUNAL aspect of it, for example, talking on forum, finding people I enjoy the company of. And in one or two of those rp clubs that I found, there are many people in there that are amazing people, and no, it wasn't sex rp, it was mostly bacon and hanging a couple body with the name Geoff sown onto their chests.

The communal aspect was the point that I started rp'ing, because in most clubs I joined when I was smaller than I was now, the cc were completely dead apart from people saying "hey" and "how are you", but in the rp club you could get to know people, learn about them, become their friends 

14. Rp isn't the game. All should be deleted honestly.

15. Contrary to that, the game is about communication and talking, rp gets people together as friends, alright, I do not support the way it has turned out, but all the actual shit meant that everyone could be more communal in spirit.

MayaTheHopeful likes this.
  16. Rp is not apart of this game so quit complaining and find some REAL girl/guy in the real world

MaCherie likes this.
  17. SUPPORT

18. Thank you kind sir. Much appreciated.

19. Why rp on here tho. Its a game filled with crazy ppl with an assortment of personalities