so god damn tired of this

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by HyourinmaruTheIcePrince, Nov 27, 2014.

1. So god damn tired of people being an ass and all like "oh no you can't do this cuz I know you well enough to say you just can't" and I'm sick of it because I Rp, and people are always freaking out about how I Rp, all like "oh no you can't do that because I don't understand and blah blah blah" I'm tired of this shit. Sick of it. I want to kill them and never see them again

willpokedme likes this.
  2. Cool story bruh

3. Why not kill us then ? if you can

4.  making a thread about how we, at my club didn't let you rp multiple people will not help your case if anything it'll add to the publicity

This_Is_Jessie likes this.
  5. "You cant do this cos I dont understand"  what the hell rp do you do you perverse individual?

if you do kill them you then never see them again unless you stalked them and got pics ?

6. They don't understand my kind because they never tried to, and we do have a way to distinguish our Rp characters so we can rp

7. Distinguish multiple characters? Your kind? What are you? The illuminati?

8. No, we are humans, but ones who know that one character isn't enough to help us, we need more than one Rp character to be in order to feel better about ourselves

9. I have rp'ed before, a lot. I dont know why you could continue though. Go get the real thing. ?

10. you need to be a bloody human to be yourselves, not a fake ass character that you're pretending to be.

11. ? my club isn't in the slightest bit sexual so please do not make any sort of assumptions about it that shows ignorance, please and thank you 

12. I'm not, and please try to be more understanding other than an ass, if you understood what we do, because of how we felt, honestly you would understand more

13. Don't like how a club is run? Leave, forum spam like this isn't necessary

Witchee likes this.
  14. Ok, thats confusing, but i wont judge. But it does sound like you need professional help. Getting your fix from this game is sad.

15. One more thing, the real world isnt scary. Get out there, meet real people. They will surprise you.

16. Don't you mean *i kill them all and laugh after I'm done* or some  like that?

17. I hope you're happy op, you're getting the attention probably wanted. Me and one of my admins tried to settle the dispute politely but you didn't stand for any of it

18. Aw someone denied your rp poor u

19. Almost everyone does