CONTEST Show your Pride. πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 1, 2021.

1. 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
    HAPPY PRIDE MONTH TO YALL!!!!
    🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈
    BE YOU, DO YOU, CELEBRATE WHO YOU ARE πŸ’•[​IMG]

2. HAPPY PRIDE MONTH πŸ’“

3. πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

4. Here’s a poem and a drawing for pride month by me <3

A charming beauty, I fell for you,
    This feeling I have is kind of new.
    I sleep with the thoughts of you on my bed
    and that’s really giving me a heavy head.
    Even though having you is a fantasy,
    Just looking at you increases my ecstasy.

🌈 Happy PRIDE month πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ 🌈

https://ibb.co/1TV5n6r

Cupcakie, Azari and Jiya-chan like this.
  5. Sorry I forgot to post my drawing in my last post. My ADHD is totally playing me XD[​IMG]

Azari and Cavalera like this.
  6. Fixed. :)

Zoka likes this.
  7. Tysm <3
    Can you delete my second post too? :oops:

8. [​IMG]

StudTray, Cinnabun, Azari and 5 others like this.
  9. [​IMG]

✨ Had a little fun with it

Zoka likes this.
  10. πŸ’• Happy Pride Month πŸ’•

[​IMG]

✨ I had a little fun with it putting some humor made it all the more enjoyable😁

P. S. don't take the arrow&gun seriously they are being used figuratively to show her fighting spirit directed to those who still choose to oppress

Song:
    Made To Love - John Legend

11. 🌈HAPPY PRIDE MONTH Y'ALL🌈
    I jus print it out and colored it. And it looks like a paper doll!😍

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Azari, jacesushi, Atlas and 4 others like this.
  12. Love this!

Zoka likes this.
  13. I wanted to partecipate this contest but I didn't know how to express myself well with a drawing or anything else, so I decided to just share my personal life experience and my memories ❀️

Since when I was a child at primary school I noticed I was interested in girls too, but I wasn't able to understand what was going on inside my brain and my body so I just started ignoring that part of me, every time I noticed I was liking a girl I started thinking "come on, stop being a weirdo, you aren't like that" I didn't want to be "strange" or "different" I was worried about what the other people would start to think about me, so growing up every time I was interested in a girl and I tried to share my feelings with other people, the only thing I was hearing back was "ew but you like girls??" and I started feeling like a monster, maybe I was a joke, maybe I was wrong... All this confusion was making me feel so bad with myself.. One day I met a girl (that now is my best friend) who said me that she was bisexual. This thing totally opened my mind, I found out why I was attracted both by males and females, even if it took me years to accept myself and my sexuality. Now are 4 years that I proudly define myself as bisexual, and I'm not ashamed of me anymore, I just love who I feel that is right to me, and is totally amazing because I never felt this free before 🌈

The society and to meet wrong people in my life made me feel like a weirdo that didn't know which was her place in this world, but I'm not the problem, I'm the solution πŸ’“πŸ’œπŸ’™

I hope that other people will be enough kind and generous to themselves to accept their life, and if there is someone out there that feels lost and confused, you are not alone, you are loved by me, I hope that will be helpful and that you will find yourself soon too ❀️

14. β™₯οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
    🌈Happy Pride Month🌈
    β™₯οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
    All for love and love for all
    Life is always better together nobody should ever feel any less or be treated any less πŸ₯°
    🌈Happy Pride Month🌈

15. Agree and support this post πŸ€Žβ£πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ§‘πŸ’πŸ’š

SweetBabe likes this.

16. Amazing job pupu😍❀️

SweetBabe likes this.
  17. I love it Babe😍❀

PuneetGupta and SweetBabe like this.
  18. So beautiful babe!

PuneetGupta and SweetBabe like this.
  19. Awesome job sis! Love itπŸ’πŸ’žπŸ’–