CONTEST Show your Pride. πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 1, 2021.

1. As this pride month comes to an end, I learned that even if I knew that I was confused with my gender and the perspective of this path, I realized that accepting and loving myself is the only thing I could do especially i was born in a slightly homophobic family. I really regret being afraid to come out of the closet to my friends and family, my fear of not getting accepted by the people I cared the most is what breaks me up. Just thinking what might their reactions already makes me want to cry. I was so alone even if I have some friends and cousins who talks to me everyday. I was grateful for the existence of this game to meet other cool individuals with different personalities who were so kind and really accepted me for who I am. Hearing their simple phrases such as β€œIt’s okay” and β€œI accept you” is an invisible hug for me that I really needed. I know I should be coming out to my closer relatives first before others, I did consider that but it just needs time for me to do it actually.

With this month, I kind of also learned that love doesn’t necessarily mean romantic. It can be platonic, familial, or simply just loving yourself. Love can also be a passion and desire to achieve something in life. Also, love is something essential that every person in this world should have; in my case, I need the type of love in the form of acceptance.

To my Clubmates, I am sorry if I haven’t come out to everyone yet. Again, I was just afraid of what might happens next if I did come out to you guys. Someday, I will finally tell everyone about my colorful life in the right time.

To everyone who faced the same scenario as me, surround yourself with people who fully accepts you without doubts. Also, have faith in yourself and be the own hero of your own story.

Hindi ka sayang. You are not a waste. Anda bukan sayang. kamu tidak kasihan.

This entry is based from my own personal story and after I heard the song β€œdi ka sayang” by β€œBen & Ben”.

2. Today is the last day of June but that does not mean we stop supporting and being an ally. This month should not be the only month that we show we care for them. Here's a drawing of my fave avi 'Dany' and her awesum cats.

To the LGBTQ+ community, do not let anybody put you down - defy your gravity!

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH! πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

http://imgur.com/a/BD2Xocm

3. [​IMG]

4. [​IMG]

5. Pride month for me has meant to be supportive and totally loving to alll my friends. In or out the closet πŸ˜‰, Hope that can be kept among us throughout the year πŸ–€

Choochiiiiii likes this.
  6. Pride.
    Pride means staying true to yourself
    Pride means accepting everyone for who they are
    Pride means respecting people's preferences regardless of your own
    Although pride month is coming to an end, one should still feel free to celebrate anytime.
    And, remember that you don't have to put yourself in any one specific 'mold' or classification.
    Just be you, always and forever--people come and go, don't let others' judgments stop you from being you.

Jiya-chan, Atlas and Choochiiiiii like this.
  7. Hey everyone!

While we may no longer be accepting entries for this 'Show your Pride' event, I wanted to thank you all for the entries, love, and support you've shown over the last month. Our whole team was so happy to watch this thread grow and see everything that has been shared. I think, together, we did something special in our little corner of the internet. A bit of love and acceptance can go a long way. <3

Thanks again! Love you all!

8. I participated, what was I supposed to get?

9. a pride butterfly pin sticker, it was found in ur rewards

10. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

11. Fatemeh [​IMG]

12. Nice

13. happy birthday