CONTEST Show your Pride. πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

Discussion in 'Contests' started by ATAClaptrap, Jun 1, 2021.

1. TysmπŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ˜˜

2. TysmπŸ₯°πŸ’•

3. Ty Ashlee and Sis πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’•post yalls πŸŒˆπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’›

4. Amazing good job 😍

5. Mucho buenoπŸ‘ŒπŸ’―

SweetBabe likes this.
  6. Is the song for me🀣

SweetBabe likes this.
  7. This oneπŸ‘»

Cupcakie and SweetBabe like this.
  8. πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

9. VOTE FOR MY WIFEY TY

key18 and SweetBabe like this.
  10. When I started going to queer groups, I kept a notebook. When the social anxiety got overwhelming, I made brightly colored patterns in my notebook. It helps, it reminds me of my progress, it reminds me who I am. πŸ’•
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#110 Sage, Jun 24, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 24, 2021
    BitterB, Jiya-chan, Cavalera and 3 others like this.
  11. Hi ik im a lil dumb. But how can we submitt the finished color? Is it the same thing sharing with imgur?

12. if by β€˜sharing to imgur’ u mean uploading the final product there, then yes i believe they’re the same. u have to upload the picture to imgur, set it to public, copy post link, and post the link here for the image to work here at the forums.

LucyLockheart likes this.
  13. Okie yay thank you!!

Choochiiiiii likes this.
  14. [​IMG]
    FINALLY!!!
    SHARING IS CARING!
    I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT!
    HAPPY PRIDE MONTH!! ❀️🌈

monsta, Zoka, BitterB and 3 others like this.
  15. [​IMG]

(image link: http://imgur.com/gallery/PKM4OfR)

in this artwork, i used coffee as my coloring material, as it represents a free and open discussion without prejudice.

that being said, this artwork will always be open for interpretation but this is what i intended it to be:

the closed eyes symbolizes looking inward towards the self, be self-conscious.

happiness is found when you stop comparing yourself to other people.

the hair symbolizes the different situations we will have throughout our lifetime, as you may notice, these hair strands are messy at the bottom but as you go towards the top it forms a crown-like image.

you don't need anyone to sit on your throne, you just need your crown.

all things considered, i want to convey that the hardships we had or we had been experiencing, being aware of it, learning from it, is the best thing you can do for yourself because in the end, you're all you got! you are the only version of you and you are you.

be you. do you. celebrate you!

#116 TATAMI, Jun 28, 2021
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2021
  16. yes! a broken link

17. All better now. :)

Muschi and Intoxication like this.
  18. thank ΓΌ

19. πŸ¦‹ Being yourself is never the wrong thing to do β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ