Show me

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Dec 2, 2020.

1. You know Ghost Town???
    My Spotify Unwrapped may not show it but I’m still in my emo phase lol, hmu anytime about Ghost Town πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜”

Stephy likes this.
  2. I love Dorian Electra β™‘

Phobia likes this.
  3. [​IMG]

Also dont know how to work this lol

WhoTfIsWesday and _HeIium_ like this.
  4. You have ✨taste✨ my friend

5. Feel free to pm and I can help!

6. [​IMG]
    Imgur can give you links to image albums or the images, themselves. Make sure u have the rught link by opening the image on its own page with no scroll bar or bells and whistles in the background.
    And the link should end in a jpg or png file extension.

7. O I like everything on your list. But also I now wonder if you're 16

8. My dude I’m right there with you
    My unwrapped is all Frozen because my daughter controls my music 70% of the time LOL

Phobia likes this.
  9. Aw all of my friends keep showing me theirs.. but I use Apple Music, so I feel left out

PhilnHigh and WhoTfIsWesday like this.
  10. Download it and use the free version. Yours next year could be like "listened to 20 minutes" and then show like 2 artists. Much unique haha

11. Apple is a scam anyway.

Spotify and Android are the heavenly reality.

12. Sidenote. For everyone who is still a student here, spotify is half the price. When you enroll in the student discount you just need your student email I believe and possibly your student id (i did it 2 years ago i dont remember fully but das all they asked for i think) and then they verify somehow that it's still current and you get it like right away.

PhilnHigh, Sansa, _Pristine_ and 3 others like this.
  13. I actually switched to their student plan this month, you just need to input your full name and the school you go to and they can confirm from there. πŸ‘ŒπŸΌ
    You get Spotify premium + Hulu (with ads) for $4.99/mo
    I already get free Hulu from a friend but either way its a super good deal! :0

14. I love Radwimps! Didn't think anyone heard them here.

_HeIium_ likes this.
  15. I wish Hulu was available in Canada, I want it. Alas we just get premium spotify for the premium payment

16. I didn’t even know Hulu wasn't available in Canada wow- rip πŸ˜”

17. Oh I wasn’t expecting anyone to listen to them either! I haven’t stopped listening to them since I first heard them

_Pristine_ likes this.

18. Lmao, totally understandable but no I'm 28 🀣

19. [​IMG]

Ehh..
    Alone Together and Phoenix are still my favourite, I just listen to them too rarely now.
    Can anyone relate?

But atleast papa franku is still in top.

Phobia likes this.
  20. 1. Love Joji
    2. Alone Together and Phoenix by FoB?