Show me

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by WhoTfIsWesday, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Show me your spotify wrap-up. Here's mine~

[​IMG]

I know all the songs but when I looked at the artists I only recognized mac Miller. I am an embarrassment to myself and tis a shame I can't recall most artists names

2. This seems fun. No one else had posted but I’ll show mine
    [​IMG]
    i don’t remember hearing some of these so much but i suppose they’re at the top for a reason

3. Darn I was hoping it would work but I’ve never done this before lol

WhoTfIsWesday likes this.
  4. [​IMG]

_Pristine_ likes this.
  5. I don't have spotify. Ive considered it tho coz the radio on my car duznt work and i only have maybe 3 good tapes the rest are boring

6. Are those all Japanese artists?

7. I mainly listen to Emo music, Hyperpop (don’t @ me I know hyperpop sounds kinda wack), and Rap.

[​IMG]

Stephy likes this.
  8. I've only heard of pierce the veil and i have no clue what hyper pop is. Will look up later.

Phobia likes this.
  9. Is spotify free or pay only and can use it without internet connection?

10. Ty for fixing it! I was going to try after I turned in an assignment

Day likes this.
  11. I had Google Play and now it's YT Music and I've only had it switched over for like a few months :(

I keep saying I should switch to Spotify especially cause I dislike how they forced me into YT Music

12. I know that there is Spotify premium and a free version but free version has ads. I have premium now and have forgotten how the free version works but I believe you can still download songs. You can’t play them without internet unless you have downloaded the songs previously though

13. 2 and 3 are. Top is Korean. 4 is the cast of a musical and I’m not sure about 5 but I don’t think so

14. Eh sounds pointless then. Will just stick to the radio then. The whole point of it would be for music in no service areas

15. Some Hyperpop bands are like Dorian Electra, Bladee, 100 gecs, XIX, etc

16. Ghost town 😍

Phobia likes this.
  17. [​IMG]

Ummm... I wanted to feel included so here's mine

18. Mrs Obama! Get down!

19. More of a reason not to download it