SHOULD WEED BE LEGALIZED OR NO????

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -Imagine-BlackBeauty, May 18, 2014.

1. Yes . I have a family member that can use her hands again because it has helped her rheumatoid arthritis so much. Amazing stuff! It also works for my anxiety disorder and is way less addicting than benzodiazepines. Of course, like any drug, it should be used responsibly...like don't smoke it around kids or drive while under the influence .

2. But why would you want to drive stoned? Except maybe to Taco Bell . Get your munchies ready before hand. You will be so scared driving, you will almost piss your pants.

3. No to legalising Weed.

4. Weed should not be legalized

People all ready abuse it and people who do need it can't have it beacause of them

They should only give weed for those who truly need it

Like they do in california but more strict

Because theres ppl who are in their 20s claiming they have cataracts

And they shouldn't allow them to grow plants only shops should be allowed to and the shops should have higher restrictions cause there's ppl with no medical weed cards buying weed

5. The citizens up there disagreeing 

Give us a GOOD reason why it shouldn't be legalised and then, tell us why alcohol and tobacco are legal.

People are so dumb. Alcohol is legal and you can't drive whilst under alcoholic influence. I'm sure the government would bring similar laws so, your reasonings are absolutely moot. But of course there's always going to be an idiot who's going to drive whilst high just as there's idiots right now who drive under the influence of alcohol and drugs. Yet, alcohol is still legal.

#byefelicia

6. If you smoke marijuana..

IT GETS YOU HIGH!

If you smoke marijuana..

IT GETS YOU HIGH!

If you smoke marijuana..

IT GETS YOU HIGH!

If you smoke marijuana..

IT GETS YOU HIGH!

If you smoke marijuana..

IT GETS YOU HIGH!

7. We won't become legal because the government can't tax it

8. Tbh I can see the gov doing it as it could bring in money. And how can they not tax weed? Make a law n guess what its taxed.

9. It's legal in my state and there are restrictions to it, yiu drive high you get a dui type ticket, you can only have so much on your person at one time. It's actually helping our state financially, yes there are dangers like smoking and being around kids and such....but liquor is the same way. Just because one person can't be responsible doesn't mean it should affect every single person...and people that need weed do sell it too...it doesn't bother me that's it legal.

10. Yes. It can add billions to the economy plus they can feasibly regulate it. Stupid y we still haven't legalized it nationwide yet.

11. The smell of weed is disgusting.

DISGUSTING!

I have to smell its everyday because of my neighbors.

12. No it shouldn't be legalized, that my opinion. 

13. I don't think it should. 

14. Grows brain cells... SMH it doesn't in slowly kills them. Legalize it and tax it just like cigarettes. Also have rules on how much you can have, that you can't be under the influence, and that you can't be on it around work places, or using it by kids.

15. Lol and if you wanna argue I'll take my Med School training on weed and the facts over the bs people say

16. Also,️

Not everyone who smokes gets there reflexes slowed I use to smoke and drive plenty of times and I have friends who do it on the regular. No accidents. I know a guy who works on roofs and he smokes before every job. No accidents.

Ppl in this thread say no but let me ask you this, do you drink. If yes, SHADUP SCUDS. Alcohol cause more deaths, more domestic violences,(or any violence for that matter) more health problems in one year than weed has ever.