SHOULD WEED BE LEGALIZED OR NO????

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -Imagine-BlackBeauty, May 18, 2014.

1. SHOULD WEED BE LEGALIZED OR NO???? DO YOU SMOKE IT???

2. Im conflicted 

3. Sadly, it's already legal in my State.

4. The number one free app, on the top charts, is called weed firm. :lol: Okay, carry on.

5. I'm not sure, like what if you're driving, can it affect you in a bad way making you not as alert as you should be?

6. Its better than liquor and its legal.

7. Yes!!!!

It's grown from the ground #peace #love #happines #puffpuffpass #hippie

8. Making threads while I'm high.
    #JustGirlyThings

9. 420

Pass the weed young blood

10. Yes └(^o^)┘
    Q_Qbut I don't smoke weed

11. I think weed should be legalized but only to help ppl. The weed that has a high percentage of CBD and a low percentage of THC is the only thing I think should be legalized.

I'm not a smoker myself but I believe it really does help those who need it. I watched a documentary by Sanjay Gupta about weed...it was very informative.

#WeedCures

12. I'd say legalise. Love to make a case
    But I'm too drunk to type. In this positions I can see clearly

13. We already had a discussion about it, i'd rather not pull out my argumentation again.

I don't smoke weed, and it weed should be only for those who needs it. (medical)

14. Weed should be legalized and sold/purchased in small abounds only.

 Hey if you wanna smoke, smoke. Your life, your lungs. I have personally done it a few times. Nothing spectacular about it. But some people love it. Let them enjoy it.

15. The human brain completely matures around the age of 25(twenty-five), if you want to smoke marihuana then, in your own home, with no minors around....who cares.

That being said....as a real correctional officer (for the last 15 (fifteen years)...underaged people should not smoke. PERIOD! Why, you ask? What's the harm? Well, I'll inform you of the real world impact on your short lived life.

Uhhh, jail, if not prison terms. Under developed brain growth....ie....everything. People, I'm not anti-pot. I'm anti-youth smoking pot. I've seen the effects first hand. I've literally seen people smoke themselves stupid. Don't be the person. Mature adults, I've no problem with them smoking or drinking, it's the younger crowd that I've had actual problems with. For the simple fact, they weren't mature enough to handle a buzz.

My major complaint about weed or alcohol is usage by minors, that's it. Minors, no matter how tough, how 'smart' they think they are have no clue. WAIT! WAIT, till you are old enough, then, and only then, society won't care. Until your being 'of age', enjoy being a kid.

Rant out.

16. Pfft. Half of you now is probably like "Puff Puff Past " just saying. Alot of you are Hypocrites. To me it doesnt matter Its not gonna stop people from smoking it.

:lol: CARRY ALONG. NO TYPOS HERE

17. It should, it's helpful dunno how

18. Weed should be legal and gay marriage . ️

19. Keep on fighting weed will never be leagalized cause u made a thread about in A online game :)