Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. V v low quality because I'm stuck with an android rn :'( cri

2. I did not realize you were of the female species

3. k lesbian now :cry: thx bb

4. 1st Prize Ms PIMD 2016!!!!

5. Yes you did hun.

6. I'm really looking forward to the day when people finally realize that filters and photoshop are ridiculous.

"Hey, she's kinda cu...no, thats a dog filter. Never mind."

7. Of course you'd comment negatively on my personal opinionated response to her selfie. Interesting how you decided to say that of all thongs.

8. Of course I didn't, I don't understand why others get offended over me complimenting you.

9. Everyone that I complimented is beautiful, unless you're gay and think otherwise. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, yet all females are beautiful in their own unique, individual way. They are gifts to us men. Some morons just don't realize that though, which is sad by the way.

10. Make-up is a clowns best friend. She's prettier without make-up. I've seen her on a birthday thread and actually, Ion't understand why any of you wear make-up. You are all prettier without it, and I say this humbly.

11. Women are prettier without clothes also so what's your point?^

12. I like that y'all quoted my name :')

13. How characteristically chauvinistic of you Mr! :roll:

14. EBK_Jaco is right though. Everyone is beautiful in their own way and I'm glad to find another fellow that thinks so. Right on man ?

15. Call me childish, but I lol'd. Of all the thongs he could've said?

16. ? Maybe I'm not

17. Or
    Or
    You're just saying that when deep down you just want them to make you a sandwich

Let's not forget that jaco made a thread about 3 girls and calling them all kinds of crap cause they wouldn't rp with him

18. o youre welcome bby ?