Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. I've posted pics without makeup before :lol:

2. LOL. Pretty much sums it up

3. Had and is gonna get another ps4 tho lulz

4. Heh

5. You guys are so interesting ?

6. Work on painting your eye shadows and brows. Extra room for improvement lol.

7. Yes plz improve

8. My eyeshadow is actually really blended with pinks, yellows, and oranges. I just have crappy camera quality ? anyone who has my insta can see better shots of my makeup.

9. Why?

10. But I mean her eyeliner is on fleek ?

11. Obviously, I'm confused as to why beautiful women, such as herself, wear make-up. It's always peaked my interest regarding why anyone wears make-up if they look better without it.

12. Because she feels like it. She does what she wants and doesn't give a rats ass what you think about it. :?

13. Relax guys LOL. It's okay to ask questions. I don't think he meant it negatively 

14. So are her lips, jfc

15. Improvement where tho her face is beat for the gawds¿?¿ Like I don't understand :?

16. Miri daddy ️️️️️️

17. This thread flocks with bsers and liars some of yall aren't even remotely beautiful yet everyone is considered beautiful by everyone.cute

18. Beauty is perceptive. Everyone has their own definition of what they think is beautiful. Either way, it's not a beauty contest.

19. Yeah, to me my rs is in the 5/10 kus I'm a dog;)

20. :? If not then you don't know if she is actually beautiful. Make up makes everyone beautiful