Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Now I'm going to shout  IS SHE BREAKING RULES BECAUSE THEYRE NOT SELFIES ? WILL ATA OR A MOD LOCK THIS THREAD BECAUSE SHES POSTED PICS ? ATA WILL ONLY LOCK THIS THREAD BECAUSE OF DRAMA ( petty) BUT CARRY ON CRYING ABOUT IT  just shut up about it

2. You kinda just typed fam not shouted

3. Shouting scares me... Idk what to do now. But seriously... Did I ever say she was breaking any rules? Don't go putting words in my mouth. All I said to HER and only her (idk who you are and why you're trying to argue with me in the first place?) was that barely any of the pictures that she's posted have been selfies and she's posting a lot. But go ahead... Continue again.

4. Blah blah blah blah, where them clevege selfies everyone raged about back then, it's all full of script kitties now.
    Take it to pm you two, no one gives a hoot. Yikes

5. Oml 

6. They me shouty capitals fam

7. Post a selfie boo?

8. I deleted photobucket :(

9. again ! So what if they're not selfies !!!! Why youre so hurt about that fact amazes me ? she's not breaking rules so let her post what she wants !

10. HODORRRRRRRR 

11. I still don't understand how to post a pic

13. Yall are so damn lame, is there any rules of how many pictures someone can post? Get a life instead of trying to bring someone down geez. Yall look too damn stupid picking on nonsense. And dont take the word selfie to heart as much as yall are doing. The point of this thread is to show who you are. Regardless if you're holding the damn phone or not.
    Milla, out.
    Peace u lames.

Calyxia likes this.
  14. Fixed bb

15. I edited it when i saw i messed up :((( thank u bb ily

16. How do you u even post a picture

17. check bb code guide thread

18. I totally agree ? you look stunning btw

19. FINALLY!! someone said it! You are beautiful BTW! ?