Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Was gonna post but I would get so much ugly hate

2. I already posted one bb ?

3. I don't mind, I've gotten two locked before. Literally all I said in the beginning is that only 3 of her 50 pictures that she's posted are selfies and this is a selfie thread. But keep talking please sweetheart. :roll:

4. Post it. Indulge in the fun

5. O :? What page :?

6. The sass is a bit to real in here

7. The sass is a bit to real in here

9. I have no idea ? it was a silly post tho

10. I dunno how to also

11. This is an example of a selfie ? hiii Farming buddy ?

12. I would explain but i just barely learned myself xD try reading very first post

13. ?

14. @ Alexis the fact that you've counted the pics she posted is disturbing : who cares if they're selfies or not ? Get over it !

15. Oh my lord, you don't shut up do you? And I was being facetious with the amount of pictures. But I look on this thread maybe once a day and she posts a picture on every new page basically. Out of all of those, I've only seen maybe one or two that she's actually taken herself. Will you shut the hell up yet? Or are you going to keep going?

16. oml you keep responding ! Again why you so butthurt that they are not selfies ????? Actually don't even bother responding I'm done with you.

17. I'm not done yet, I want you to keep going? you don't read very well do you? I stated at the very beginning of all of this that this is called a "selfie thread" and she's barely posted any selfies. You don't get what I'm putting down do you? I'll let you keep trying to figure it out. My entire point to all of this was that this is a selfie thread and barely any of her pictures have been selfies? oh my lord.

18. I was told there was drama here

Edit: o there is, wow