Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Who's alt is this? Don't make me go through a long process of finding out just to farm yo main. Actually, everyone on here has a 99% to "score" a "chick" on here. What are you like 11 years old? Smh, the filthy minded children who play this game without parent or legal guardian consent never fail to disgust me

2. I'm gucci, unless you pay me to do it. Ask around, mostly Latinas have seen me

3. Except you

4. Ion't mind eating you as long as you're sweet.

5. People just want to be me so bad is all. You want to start trolling after I do it. You just want some clout. Your 3 seconds of fame over a mobile app. Epitome of pathetic. Personification of garbage. "TheRealTalk" is really "TheRealLoserWhoShouldHaveBeenSwallowed"

6. So did you get your 3 seconds of fame then?

7. How ridiculously incompetent can you possibly be? I didn't ask to be well known. My repute on always proceeds me. Now, if you're done with the irrelevant runoffs, fragments, incomplete sentences, and toddler grammatically structured insults, I have a responsibility to troll.

8. That's what you implied though

9. Bb

10. O hai bb?

11. Almost pretty...but not quite

12. Bb post yo sexiest pic ?

13. Sad thing is, you don't see past the cover. You've never bothered to read the book. Or probably any book.

14. Pretty ^
    Your thumb looks like a male body part eeekkk ??

15. well it can double as one so

16. ?

17. Ain't nobody got time to read books with ugly cover...there's plenty with good cover and good content to suffice for a lifetime

18. Does that mean I got plenty of time on my hands ^

19. That's cause she's.... stunning...