Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Use it wisely and you do

2. I don't know how she'll feel about that... but when I tell her I'll try to make it sound like a compliment.

3. Your girl is pretty so i bet she must be really dumb to date a guy like you

4. ?

^ this is my most recent selfie.

5. ?☃
    Well, I'm smart enough for the both of us... So "we gon be aight"?! Tell your girl I said hello by the way

6. Yikes now kids let's watch this unfold

7. More lameness from you gosh

8. Almost intelligent, but not quite. 

9. Almost original, but not quite

10. Coming from a self-proclaimed "forum troll", I'm still waiting for a real insult from you. ? What a let down, which I'm sure is what your parents said when you opened your mouth to speak for the first time.

11. O snap,

Low-key unsultive

[ON] OFF

12. I hope you realize that by speaking to him, he is winning. His name is literally forum troll.

13. And the weak minded fall to Satan's feet one's again

14. Not really, maybe I just have time today and I am in need of entertainment. Maybe he is only in existence for that purpose alone. So in a sense I'm winning, because I'm getting what I want. I get my giggles, he has to actually think of a thoughtful response - therefore having to put extra time and thought into his "insults" whereas I am killing time by typing meaningless paragraphs like this...

15. For the lovely person who said I look gross with make up. There. It's just the lipstick sweetheart. Ppl use this thread to get to know players and what they look like. Not for you to lower their self-esteems. Please grow up. Ty.

[​IMG]

Hi ?

16. But you could be killing time by doing something more productive. It's not winning if you're wasting time trying to argue with a troll.. That's just sad.

17. You're gorgeous tho

18. Awww you're sweet ? thanks babe