Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.

  1. ️ i love her so much
    thank uuuuu *day made*
     
  2. Even if it's not ur thing, dude, it looks good asf

    Correction: you look good asf
     


  3. Looking 4 a sugar mommy
     
    Nina9430 likes this.
  4. *vigorously tosses sugar packets*
     
  5. :lol: a little sweetness to my bitterness
     
  6. qt af
     
  7. Sugar Mommy?
     
  8. all salt no sugar sorry :(
     
  9. I'm eating that rn too, shrimp flavor tho
     
  10. Beautiful wow?
     
  11. I second thishot AFFF
     
  12. How Cute is It 
     
  13. Oh hi ?
     
  14. You’ve got really nice skin tf, show me how.
     
  15.  
  16. Thanks for the luuuv. ️
     
  17. So Like i tan then body scrub then use face masks thats about it
     
  18. Jealous af ??
     
  19. Since we bumping selfies imma I choose this one cuz them eyes pierced my very soul
     
  20. thank you omg