Selfie Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ChristianAdams, Mar 27, 2016.


  1. It’s your turn
     
  2. I will post if Stunner reveals his face
     
  3. Wait I'm a man ?
     
  4. 
     
  5. I have no idea how to post anyway lol
     
  6. It’s kinda tricky ? The first time I did it my pic was HUGE 
     


  7. Playing with vampy makeup to soothe my boredom
     

  8. Packing in jammies, deja vu.
     
  9. Omg, you are so hawt. ?
     
  10. Can I be the Alfred to ur batman
     
  11. Wow, jealous af ?? I can’t pull off vampy colors
     
  12. Oh hi ... Now we know why she hates on you. 
     
  13. My face is too ugly to be blown up into a huge picture 
     
  14. Gaaahhh you're too cute stahp
     
  15. Ffs you’re so cute I can’t
     
  16. O ty
     
  17. I feel like you are too sweet to make snarky comments at me while I fight crime in my feels. You can for sure be my Robin, though.
     
  18. Oh bb ???
     
  19. I can't either tbh. The white foundation looks weird with the rest of my skin so i shall never wear this out of the doors
     
  20. cutie 
    wow ur my hero ?