Seeking: Feedback on Masculine Avatars

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Didn’t post the whole thing but I said he looked masculine.

3. I want a new and cool ava girl , i hope o can get one

4. My favorite male avi are your VIP they more down to business and they look well educated.
    If they were more vibrant and actually all the manly avitars faced front with a model stance would make them more enjoyable having as a photo I.D.

5. 1. my favorite is this hunts male avatar. (august 2018.)

2. why? because his looks are different, they’re varied.

6. My favorite male would have to be this hunt's leaderboard's avi  because you can really feel the creepy and underworld-ly vibes emminatting from the avi  probs just me, but the laid back stance and buff stature of the avi radiates power and authority, esp with the mouth mask, cape hanging off his shoulder and the hair bun, it's really different compared to the previous avi's  ATA has really outdone themselves with this hunt  kudos to you guys ? (not saying that ending to get the crate  but I just really love the leaderboard avi ? hope to see more similar variations of this avi in the future )

7. My favorite male avatar is the pinstripe punk one as it is effortlessly masculine and the black and white colour scheme for the outfit suits the body and it is also very modern,trendy and urban

8. I like only a few. Most are too girlyman for me.
    How about a Sam Elliott style avatar that looks like he gave it heck 24/7 365

9. 1. Easy,Chick Magnet, Easter Hippster and sole survivor (this hunts)
    2. They are slick Styles and look good. There faces don't look werid and also maybe something Simple looking, like White tee with leather jacket with black jeans and Shoes to match(now that you see the avis shoes,so its important now when i pick my avi) Tattos and piercings always good but don't over do it. Just keep it Simple pure and cool, my dude.
    P.S: No stupid posses Please!

10. 1. I like the Black Friday avatar with the leather jacket and the PIMD shirt (as well as the skater guy for ec from the skateboarding event and the newer 500 ec guy from August)
    2. I think there's not many avatars like it. There's a few of the goth/emo/punk/grunge avatars for the males but I feel like the selection for the females is so much larger when it comes to that. As well as the female avatars coming in a wider range of "options" altogether. A lot of the themes are more fitting to the female avatars and the male avatars seem to be an afterthought on some events and boxes. The Bohemian male avatar from the box seemed so much like an afterthought "oh lets just make him a singer" compared to the detailed and cute female from the box.

11. 1. I really like this month's 200 ecs male avi and the uptown bomber too

2. I like the 200 ecs one because it's a pretty simple avi without a lot of color, but still looks sophisticated. The fedora and striped coat adds to his accent as well as the tattoo on his neck. It brings out a bit of a musical and chill vibe which I like. The uptown bomber one seems like an old avi, and even though I haven't been on here for long, I completely fell in love with it when I saw it on campus :) the pose may be a bit off, but the overall style and swag that comes from the avi makes up for it. I always had a thing for street art and the mask and spray can really appeals to me, I hope they bring back this avi one day, or one similar to it in future hunts XD

12. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These are the following masculine avatar I really appreciate so far (above):

Their masculinity is beyond among the rest of male avatars you've created for the past few years. I am highly attracted to their broad shoulders, jaw-lines, beard (which adds more manliness), innocent eyes yet full of mystery that make girls or women want to know them more, their poses that is full of confidence of themselves and at the same time a low key intelligent being portrayed by each of them.

I love the artwork! They already matched my standards on men (i know there is a lil chance on meeting someone like them irl, lol).

I am hoping that you'll create more avatars something like I mentioned above. So stylish and random! Loved the vibe! xoxo ?[/quote]

13. I like these ones as well

14. 1. Uptown Bomber and Boulevard Boyfriend is neat. And some of the other older hunt ava are better than the new ones.

2. They look simple but pretty cool.

15. I like the one I'm using right now, the Easter 2018 one. I feel like all of the other male avatars would be calling me "dudebro" and trying to male me do a kegstand. College has far more diversity at parties!

Alternatively, the polar bear avatar is probably the best one ever made.

16. :)

17. I just love the new avatars their hairstyles are just so cute!! Also they look fabulous keep making amazing avatars!!!-Wolfiexox

18. First of all, I think there are lots of awesome masculine avatars in the game but my favorites are from the month pride and from the vocat hunt.

The reason why I like the month pride avatar is because I personally think even though there is a side of them where femininity is evident, I still think there is also a side where they could also be masculine which I think is awesome because not everyone could do that,and I think the vocat hunt avatar was manly too especially in terms of physical appearance as the avatar omits manliness especially with the muscles and has an appealing appearance that could attract somebody.

19. I lke the retro records
    I just like the way he looks and his like reflecting to mu real life hobbies

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.