Seeking: Feedback on Masculine Avatars

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I would wonder are there any way to make a proposal mail avatar? Where he is on one knee with a ring box. As well can we maybe get avatars for holidays where we have avatars dressed as Santa, frosty the snow man, a leprechaun, Easter bunny, as well many more for each holiday.

2. Couldn’t have said it better myself. I Agree 100%

3. There are many avatars I like but some I don’t like there clothing. Could ATA possibly brig us avatars where we can trade or buy changeable clothing outfits for the avatars?

4. 1. I really enjoyed the "male" avatars from pride month.
    2. I loved that you guys took the time and care to include avatars that cater to people of all gender identities.I do believe that having avatars so unique and thoughtful as yalls pride month avatars meant the world to a lot of people. My suggestion would be to maybe include more gender fluid avatars like you did for pride. Its such an important topic and an amazing thing you guys did by making them. Especially how artistic and beautiful they were.

5. I love the one of the jurassic park hunt, the one with that green beanie and i love the avi that seems negan from the walking dead, thebne with the baseball stick.
    I love them bc the first one is the only one ive seen with a beanie and both of them are handsome and masculine...and we have the plus of seeming negan...?

6. The best male avatars are more realistic than cartoony or way too over the top for the hunt. Examples are Retro Records, Hardcore Gamer, and Baking Bro but my favorite is Weekend Warrior from the soccer hunt. I feel these avatars capture the spirit of the hunt but look like real people you'd interact with in real life and not charactitures of themselves.

The other thing is too many of the male avis look related to one another because the same basic face design is being used. Examples of this are Football Flirt, CEO of Suave, Effortless Intensity and Cookout Champ.

Hope my comments help.

7. My favorite two, so far, is Archeology student and Shiba Groomsmen. Most of the male avatars have a softer side to them, and I appreciate that. It's nice to know that men can be strong, and yet still show a sensitive side. The artwork of the avatars shows just that.. a nice blend of hard and soft.

8. Here are some of the avis I really like:

1. The guy in red just seems to have so much confidence and looks amazing without being too over the top or 99% naked. He has a simple design while still looking interesting.
    2. The Stag King is just a really cool avi. Once again, not too over the top, but just enough elements (tattoos, patterned pants, flowers/horns) to make him interesting and have personality.
    3. The stance, clothing, coloring, and accessories just make everything about this avi come together. He looks like a cool bad boy and honestly like who doesn’t love that

This row of avis just look like regular guys. They’re not super model half-naked sculpted avis, but they don’t look too plain/simple either. Sometimes I feel like the guy avis look too forced, whether it’s a weird pose, too much stuff going on, or just a lack of personality/uniqueness. Granted there’s not as much you can change or add, especially in comparison to the female avis, though I do feel like there’s not enough variety/creativity in the guys anymore.
    Also note I love how much more realistic the middle avi looks. Like it doesn’t look as cartoonish or childish

Anyway: body/poses (they don’t all have to look like ken models to look good), accessories (not too many though), clothing/style, details/coloring (like patterned clothing, tattoos, texture, just doing a little something extra even if it’s simple goes a long way)

And there’s a few more avis I like, such as the rose one, the man bun guy, one with a finger gun to his face, and the valentine leaderboard guy, etc.

Oof I wrote a bunch. Don’t judge me plz ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.