Seeking: Feedback on Masculine Avatars

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Aug 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1. My two favourites are Effortless Intensity and the Easter Guy from years back.

2. I like them because they look good and clean without trying too hard. They're not rainbow colored or wearing weird clothes, just simple but well dressed.

2. For me, this hunt's Cryptid Catcher avatar is very well defined. You can see in his eyes the curiousity and you can feel that he is searching for that 'something'.

3. 1. Retro Records
    2. Good amount of detail, making it look less cartoonish but still in the pimd style. Very masculine face and body, nice dark colours, casual pose. Tattoos, belt and jacket are extra details that really bring the avi together.
    Very clearly retro without being cringy.

5. My favourite male avi would be the CEO of suave. I think he’s modern and trendy. I think the outfit is nice which is important to me on the Avis.

6. 1: My favorite masculine avatar is “Concert Fan”.

2: He’s my favorite because I usually try to pick avatars that represent me in some way. Sometimes it’s the way they dress, the attitude in their pose, etc.

On a side note. I wish we would have avatars of all shapes and sizes. Most avatars are either thin or fit. But people are not all thin or fit. They are also short, tall, fat, chubby, etc. Shy of Hypnocat Otoko or Drama Major, I’ve not seen many Avatars on the heavier side.

7. [​IMG][/quote]

My Fave avi

A good avi should be enticing to the eyes of the players. It gives them more desire to play pimd. It is also important that the avi reflects their personality but its only secondary. The best thing is to have an avi which will represent the totality of a good person but can also show a pinch of naughtiness inside from the way it looks.

8. The black guy with dreadlocks and a trenchcoat.

Why?

I feel that among the uniformity this ava stands out. And not in a bad way. It has a certain flair of speciality. And who doesn't love the glasses?!

That being said, he seems to have a less obvious body structure. And from a fashion point of view. The shoes look too bulky, the socks should go (or at least not show) and as nice as the trench coat is its too plain (not looking for a lot just maybe a navy blue Aztec pattern towards the base of the coat)

What I'd like to see
    -I wanna see a laid back guy with a big tummy.
    -A version of the Saint Patrick guy without the hat. Possibly with a navy blue suit, Grey waist coat, pindown white shirt, no tie, and if his belt peeks it should be woven, and should match his brown shoes.
    -An animated Lil pump

Oh and ATA bless me with sweet,sweet avas. And have fun creating the new avatars.

9. 1.Studly Shelter Volunteer and Tanned Tree planter my favorite
    2.Because in these Ava there's a message intact, they inspire you to be environment friendly and someone good of some perceived value.I would like to see male Ava's related to different profession in future

10. I like the baewatch boy avatar. Why? Because its not that ugly and that beautiful just in the middle  i wish you back those days of avas where you can those good looking avas

11. 1. New Year business grad.
    2. Sweet, hot, a demanded attitude, has its proud charisma & richie rich looks $$.

12. Dandy Candy is my favourite Ava. It's looking so Handsome nd Cool with good looking Face and Red Clothes. It's Look Like Tom Ellis who is a character of Lucifer TV show. Thanks 

13. My fav is the VIP gold rose Avi. Hard work to get but worth it. Alot of a went into it . N it different . If more Male avi were done the same why instead of alot of repeats that be awesome. But over all. Great work pimd designers . Now bring transformers in lol

14. 1. My favorite masculine avatar would be the Concert Veteran.
    2. Well, it's because he's the type of guy that I would definitely fall in love with. He's got his own charm with that calming eyes. I hope he write a song and dedicate it to me in his concert.

15. I really agree with this! 10/10. I wish we could do this.

16. When Will you make a Egyptian God avi I'm feeling a sense of racism from the developers

17. I dont know the name of the guy avatar but it was the one wearing only bottoms, nude at top and holding a pet dog. One best example of a masculine avatar you can drool on. Making any girl/girl at heart to looked again and think that if he was real- got lucky to hug him ?

18. 1st Favourite: Familiar Romantic (from Valerie’s secret avatar bags, none VIP)

I absolutely adore avatars with animals! This avatar is complete with the dog. The colouring is brilliant and so is the shading. Not to mention that everything is equally proportioned. Including that the dog is pretty adorable too. 

2nd favourite: Winds of Punk (from the Black Friday Avatar Bags, None VIP

19. When did forums start to cut off ^ ?
    Where’s my character limit then ?

20. OMG ATA !! So Glad u Asked us ...
    :-D

Well mine absolute hands down favorite Male Avi is that Formidable Firefighter from the Patriotic Party bags series that appeared during independence day (USA) hunt. Tried spending the 200ec hoping he would jump out the box & roxk my world; Alas, i got the volunteer corps man. Lol guess what tho? My hubby decided that the one i did get-- peace corps guy, is HIS favorite! So, i hope that was helpful.. There are about 5 in all on my favorites list of dorm candy male avis... keep it growing pimders.

-turQ

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.