Say Goodbye: Avis, Items & Furni Leaving Soon!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ATAMarceline, Feb 8, 2019.

1. so you’re expecting them to just keep every box item they’ve ever made and never cycle them out for new items?

Muschi, Sansa and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  2. you cant even spell actual 👀

3. I write how i talk. People still get what I mean so it duznt matter

Muschi and Vo like this.
  4. They’ve been doing this for years though?

Muschi and Phobia like this.
  5. Wait the items will leave or? Will they just leave the boxes making it only available to get from others?

6. They just leave the Main VIP box. They’re available in the Legacy boxes still.

7. I don't care about the furniture. It's the fact that later on down the road, there's just never going to be way to get those avis that alot of people missed out on.

Ellyse likes this.
  8. Same as all the avis that were rewards from past hunt quests or boxes. Theres no difference

Empress_, Ellyse and Muschi like this.
  9. well yeah but thats how everything works, theres even people who are missing the avis from this hunt, you cant really avoid it, yknow?

Ellyse, Evangelion and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  10. Is this for vip avatars? I've been collecting them. Will they still form into avi when the boxes leave?

11. As stated in the original post the content is moving to the legacy boxes. It can still be accessed.

12. Oh ok

13. ABOUT TIME. 🔥🔥🔥

14. No, this post is super old. They decided to keep the items and move them into the legacy boxes instead of removing them entirely (for now).

15. Oop. Read the time stamp. This thread is from before they decided to do legacy boxes. 🤧 Nothing is getting removed anytime soon.

Ellyse and Maddi_Matsu like this.
  16. Getting rid of the wrong items on the champange box. People don’t want bows and ties. Keep the roses get rid of those

17. *should of kept the roses on the main box

18. Bows were the new item when roses stopped

19. God damn it- 🗿🗿🗿