Rate my Dorm Game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Alice, Feb 25, 2017.

1. 10/10 nice and ready for christmas

2. 8/10 some things don't fit that well but I like the gold accents throughout the dorm

3. 10/10? Honestly im a fan of that cacti🌝

get me a 999 for my dorm lmao

Muschi likes this.
  4. 9/10 almost perfect

5. 6/10 It’s cute but very jumbled around. The 499 is adorable, but seems dark for the rest of the dorm, while the chair seems too light. I feel a new wallpaper could tie it together well

whoever rates mine, try to recommend a 999 if you can I wanna see opinions 😍

6. 10/10. Love the fashionable sign of it, and it blends perfectly with the plants. I love the tanks, but specially that kitty.

7. 9. I don't love the floor or 499, but the dorm is cute and carries it's color palette well throughout.

8. 9. My only concern was the above bed shelf and the poster. It cringes me out tbh. But overall vibe it gives off is so autumn-ish and love the colours.

9. 8/10 ur lamp n nightstand dont really match the dorm overall and i think theres too much color in the shelves

Is it perfect now 🥺🌚

10. It’s a perfect 10/10 now!

11. 9.5/10

the cool color of the 999 doesn’t match with the warmth of it all.
    But besides that I love it ❤️

12. 10/10 flawless

13. 8.5/10
    not a fan of the desk

14. 9/10 I love the crystal theme but not a fan of that 999 (in general)

15. 9/10
    It’s cozy and there’s so many books.. I feel smarter after just looking at all the books..😂
    I’m not the biggest fan of the bookcase in that color scheme, it seems too bright and my eyes don’t like that😂💜

16. 10/10 aw kitty🥺

Mimikuma likes this.
  17. 10/10 cause it makes me want to go to the beach. And I love that kitty on that side table. 💕